THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

Which course are you playing each day? I forgot how you had it planned. Are they both pretty close to each other?

We're playing The Bluffs tomorrow and Pevely Farms on Sunday. Pevely Farms is actually in Eureka, probably only 20 to 30 minutes away from The Bluffs. The drive is scenic and nice if you take the shortcut.

Jeff, I forgot to mention that you should probably add bacon to that. Bacon + garlic cream cheese + seasoned burger = happy taste buds.

Maalox can handle the rest.

We will also need some time to get all the gear back to the Tour Van before we tee it up around 11.
Well sounds good and I don't see a problem with the helping get everything back to the van. I pumped about tomorrow. See you all there.

Dude you should be pumped! You are going to have a blast.

Jskittle and I are going to head out in the early AM from Indy I believe, gonna be a long day, but it will totally be worth it.

Drive to St Louis - 5 hours
Demo day - 2 hours
18 holes with THP'ers - < 4 hours
Dinner - 1.5 hours
Drive back from St Louis - 5 hours

Experiencing a THP Tour Van stop and teeing it up with some awesome folks - Priceless

Jeff, I forgot to mention that you should probably add bacon to that. Bacon + garlic cream cheese + seasoned burger = happy taste buds.

Maalox can handle the rest.

Mmmmmmmm, bacon.

Just dropped C.J. Dog off for the weekend while Kelly and I are in STL. So, if any of you see me petting my Daphne's Boston Terrier "C.J. Dog" headcover this weekend, it's because I really miss my dog. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Drive to St Louis - 5 hours
Demo day - 2 hours
18 holes with THP'ers - < 4 hours
Dinner - 1.5 hours
Drive back from St Louis - 5 hours

Experiencing a THP Tour Van stop and teeing it up with some awesome folks - Priceless

Perfect! mirrors my own journey tomorrow with a little less driving time.

All day today I was trying to figure out a way to get out of work tomorrow and come down to StL. Looking forward to hearing the recap's; a couple of nice looking courses there

A tiny bit of info everybody. As some might have read, I am a little under the weather, so bare with me tomorrow if you do not mind. GG and I will be at the course early to prepare for everybody. While we are running low on some stuff, we still have plenty of gear for our Albatross Club Members. You do however have to come on board the Tour Van to get it, as running around the course with it is rather tough.

We will be there sometime around 7am and it takes about an hour to setup. We will get the clubs (staff bags) out of the Tour Van Storage and then we would like some assistance in getting it to the range due to my feeling a little under the weather if you do not mind. From there we will have a few hours to test out some gear, along with some time at the end for a great SeeMore Putter contest and then we will play some golf.

I am going to give it my all tomorrow, but if I have to stop, know its just because I am physically exhausted and have some ailments. I will still ride around with my group and have some fun. If you have some vitamin C, take some please because I would hate to be the reason someone is not feeling well after the stop. Thanks everybody and we look forward to seeing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try and rest up tonight. I can't wait to meet you and GG tomorrow JB.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Y'all have had a pretty long trip, dude, so we all understand if you have to duck out if you are not feeling well. Believe me, you both have done an amazing job with this and we are all thankful for it and what you have done to make it possible for us all.

Kelly and I are leaving Moberly at 6 am in the morning, which should put us at the course around 8. I will be more than happy to get whatever we need, where it needs to go. Also, if y'all need some grub, PM me and I can pick something up for y'all on the way.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Rest up JB, if you and Morgan were under the weather at all in DM we didn't notice!! Have fun.

St. Louie Louie, here I come. Twigs are polished up. Ready to roll!

See you folks in the mornin'!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348279435.868799.jpg

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

JB, I'm only five minutes from the course, I can be there before 8 to help lug gear with no problem.

All you guys have a great time tomorrow and Sunday....it will be awesome! Take lots of photos for us!

Can one of you guys do me a favor tomorrow please!!!! Can one of you get out the Cobra Amp hybrid, think it was the 19 or 20 something one, and tell me what shaft is in it! Please!!! Let me know.

Any shenanigans going on tonight?

Imagine what it would have been like if you got this announcement last Friday

oh crap...it would have been really EPIC...LOL

Imagine what it would have been like if you got this announcement last Friday

He's actually lucky it didn't happen then. It would have been like a Hole-in-One! All drinks on Tim!

He's actually lucky it didn't happen then. It would have been like a Hole-in-One! All drinks on Tim!

That's true...I would have been broke and borrowing cash for gas to get home...LOL

Can one of you guys do me a favor tomorrow please!!!! Can one of you get out the Cobra Amp hybrid, think it was the 19 or 20 something one, and tell me what shaft is in it! Please!!! Let me know.

I requested that particular club make the trip, so I will find out for you. AMP Hybrids typically come Aldila RIP stock, unless there is something different lurking on that big bus or something JB souped up for the trip.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

On the road to STL, its early.

Back