THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

tgtt

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I decide to skip this event for my munchkin's football game and it ended up being a forfeit. Amazing. Sounds like I missed a great time and the pics are verifying that I missed two nice courses.

Next time.

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Great pics Cheffor...course looks great!

After playing TCI last week, my home course was really boring yesterday...lol

SW

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
It looks cold in those pictures, but the course looks like a fun track.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
384 yard par 4 10th hole.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348417248.701293.jpg

I turned in 53, same as yesterday. This course is brutal but beautiful.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
Finally made it home around 2:45 this morning. A brutal but fantastic 24 hour day. Thank you so much JB and GG. I'll write up a recap later this evening, but I'll leave you all this pic. My first ever winnings from playing closest to the pin.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348419365.617751.jpg

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
138 yard par 3.

Had a chance at bird on the par 4 13th, but walked away with par. First good driver tee ball of the day. Left me a 70 yard wedge in to 7 feet.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
There's a grave yard bordering the 15th fairway at Pevely Farms. This course is an arse kicker. They might wanna move that to the turn instead.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
I like the looks of this course. Some great looking holes

J4U

IronMan
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Mental
Looks good guys, miss playing with THPr's, but hoping to get a couple rounds with some locals this week.

LtEvO TaPpEd

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
And that's it folks. Pevely Farms took me to the pasture and whooped my arse. I came in at 105, Under 80 came in Under 100 at 99, Weekender shot 107.

The greens were a beotch! So freaking fast. Fairways were beautiful and the rough was a terror.

Kelly and I are heading home. Thanks for a fun weekend and I will post some thoughts on the products I demoed when I get home tonight or tomorrow.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Looks amazing, enjoy it all, glad it is going well.

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I like the looks of that course.. some great looking holes.. I hope everyone had alot of fun out there this weekend

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Great job Jeff on the pics. The course looks great and I'm glad all you guys/gals had an awesome time! Now it's time for the Tour Van to head to JawGa :blob:

under80

Tin Cup swing tingel
Reaction score
Handicap
7.6 GHIN
Would first off like to thank everyone who was involved in setting this weekend up, JB, GG, DDUx, anyone else I might have missed. Second of all I loved the courses today and yesterday, but it was really frustrating. Not my best rounds of golf I have played in a long while. Thanks to Weekender and JeffRedMO for playing with me today think you guys are good people and enjoyed the day. Sat was good to put some faces to names and everyone who I meet where good group of guys and one girl. Sorry that GG was not feeling up to playing with us hope you feel better.

SharkHat you left us hanging today! But I under stand if you had to apply some vagisille and couldn't get up this morning. I'll see you again and this time the gloves are coming off. I'm glad that I found this site and meet people who are as sick as I am about golf.
If anyone from this weekend is ever in August you have a place to stay and play with me. P.S. I was so close to winning that putter contest just got Ninjaed by a foot. enjoy the Ninja.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
Would first off like to thank everyone who was involved in setting this weekend up, JB, GG, DDUx, anyone else I might have missed. Second of all I loved the courses today and yesterday, but it was really frustrating. Not my best rounds of golf I have played in a long while. Thanks to Weekender and JeffRedMO for playing with me today think you guys are good people and enjoyed the day. Sat was good to put some faces to names and everyone who I meet where good group of guys and one girl. Sorry that GG was not feeling up to playing with us hope you feel better.

SharkHat you left us hanging today! But I under stand if you had to apply some vagisille and couldn't get up this morning. I'll see you again and this time the gloves are coming off. I'm glad that I found this site and meet people who are as sick as I am about golf.
If anyone from this weekend is ever in August you have a place to stay and play with me. P.S. I was so close to winning that putter contest just got Ninjaed by a foot. enjoy the Ninja.
Had fun with you today too, dude. We saw a lot of Pevely Farms today. Lol. I won't miss those freaking greens, that's for sure.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

TexasHacker34

Callaway Homer
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time was had by all! Glad to see that you guys had fun and the pictures were awesome. These events are sooo much fun

royalwulff

Reaction score
Handicap
Great picsand sounds like you guys are having a blast.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in