THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

I'm feelin where JB is comin from.... let's get some buzz goin guys!

I'm feelin where JB is comin from.... let's get some buzz goin guys!

All I know is I am going to try like Hell to come. I need a me weekend, and this sounds perfect.

The only downside is having to drive across Illinois! I think the Illinois Highway Patrol has special radar guns that target Missouri and Indiana plates.

Is that a bird I hear chirping?

Fredbird1.JPG

Is it September yet?

September feels like it's still so far away, but that gives us two whole months to plot!

I suspect I will be bringing at least 3 with me maybe more.

Get 'em to join in on the forum too! That way we can all get to know them first.

Get 'em to join in on the forum too! That way we can all get to know them first.

This!

I got two that are both interested in joining the forum and possibly coming to St. Louis. My ATV wedge showing up had a bit to do with that. "Dude? How do you get to test all this stuff?"

Hackers Paradise, Bro. Here is the link, sign up.

This!

I got two that are both interested in joining the forum and possibly coming to St. Louis. My ATV wedge showing up had a bit to do with that. "Dude? How do you get to test all this stuff?"

Hackers Paradise, Bro. Here is the link, sign up.
Get them here sooner than later Jeff!

Smalls,

Are you still hoping to make it to both the Des Moines and STL stops?

My ponder has made an advance, just have to make sure no work is schedule around that week surrounded by the weekends!

Smalls,

Are you still hoping to make it to both the Des Moines and STL stops?
I am hoping to. Long ways off, but I hope to at least make one day in St. Louis.

I'm in for sure. Also have two guys that are kicking around signing up so they can come with,

Tap tap tapped this in via Tapatalk for iPad

I'm in for sure. Also have two guys that are kicking around signing up so they can come with,

Tap tap tapped this in via Tapatalk for iPad

They don't have to sign up here to go to the event, but it would be nice to get to know them beforehand.

I'm not sure which part of the event I'm looking forward to the most at this point. Just thinking about hanging out with some fellow THPers is awesome.

I was able to sucker a guy from work into covering for me on Saturday, so I will be in attendance. Still working on Sunday, but I am in for Sat. Its about 4.5 hours from KC, but I feel like Dean at his high school dances since I cant fully participate in the DSM event.

I was able to sucker a guy from work into covering for me on Saturday, so I will be in attendance. Still working on Sunday, but I am in for Sat. Its about 4.5 hours from KC, but I feel like Dean at his high school dances since I cant fully participate in the DSM event.

Nice! See ya' there!

I am so coming to this, I don't care if it gets me in the doghouse.

I can't wait to add another THP hat to the collection!
View attachment 5041

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Unfortunately, The Rams and Cardinals are both out of town this weekend. Both are playing away in Chicago.

Back