THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Tour Van is hitting the road for a few weeks in September and stop #4 is St. Louis. Because we have THPers scattered throughout the Midwest, we wanted to pick another place that was heavily populated and chose this area.

The Date
Saturday the 22nd of September

The Course
The Missouri Cliffs - Saturday
Pevely Farms - Sunday

Saturday Tee Times start late morning with range testing prior.
Sunday Tee Times start early morning.

Sat - Missouri Bluffs - $73
Sun - Pevely Farms - $79

The Itinerary
Some Giveaways.
Some Demo Items.
Some Golf.

We will arrive early and hit the range and there will be demo clubs on board. If you are an Albatross Club member, you can request any club you would like THP to bring. If we have it, it will make the trip. If you are not a member, but want to become one and help assist THP, you can right here. Of course we are coming to play golf, so come on out and tee it up with GolferGal and myself. Figure range time in the morning and then golf in the late morning early afternoon.

If people are planning on staying over, we can get together for dinner or drinks in the evening and see what St. Louis is all about. Then if there are some that are planning on making a couple of days of this, we might even be up for a round on Sunday too.

Don't forget that if you come out to the THP Tour Van, there are some cool SWAG items to pick up.
The exclusive THP Tour Van Pukka Hats that are only available on the Range Finder RV.

Along with those fine hats
Some KBS Custom Shafts
Bridgestone Golf Balls
SCOR Hats
And Much Much More!!!

The THP Tour Van Texas Event was an absolute blast and you can see the recaps for that weekend here.

As we get closer to this event, we will put together tee times as well as need a proper count for who will be coming out. We hope to see you in St. Louis for a great time.

Last edited:
Very nice, I know there are a bunch of THP'ers excited about this one! Look forward to seeing it come together.

I'm checking into this one as well. If all goes well my son can meet me at the airport and spend the weekend. Lot's of if's at this point though.

St Louis is a great city. Tons of things to do and I imagine you all will find a top rate course to meet at.

Sweet, marked on the calendar and can hardly wait. I will be there.

This may just work out. We are looking at driving down to St. Louis for a 3day weekend in september already to visit my Aunt. We just have not picked a date yet.

I am VERY excited for this event and have been patiently awaiting details! Do we have any leads on courses for the STL stop?

I think you may be seeing a Texan appear in the great city of St. Louis.............

Won't be able to make this one as we'll be in Branson with the Family, but it should be a fun time for all!

Oh man. Super excited about this! Will be there for sure! If help is needed just let me know!

As far as courses go, what is the green fee we're shooting for? I have quite a few places in mind. The Bluffs, Tapawingo, Pevely Farms, I would say Deer Creek because of my connections there.. But the other courses listed are far superior.

Tapped in from my Charge.

I will try to make it to at least one of the days. I am doing the Des Moines outing, but I'd love to meet more THPers.

I'm there! Originally thinking about the Des Moines one, but St. Louis is an easier drive from Indianapolis. If anyone else in the Indy area is planning on going, PM me and we can work out a carpool. Looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out the Tour Van in person.

Like Jeff, I'm really excited for the St. Louis stop, and have been since it was announced as one of the cities.

I think you may be seeing a Texan appear in the great city of St. Louis.............

Come on up Nate, we'll show you a good time!

I'm gonna have to start prepping my wife for this one. She doesn't quite get the 'meeting strangers from the internet' thing yet.

Like Jeff, I'm really excited for the St. Louis stop, and have been since it was announced as one of the cities.

Come on up Nate, we'll show you a good time!

I'm gonna have to start prepping my wife for this one. She doesn't quite get the 'meeting strangers from the internet' thing yet.

Plenty of weapons around to swing if she gets scared.....

Awesome! I was already going to be in St. Louis that weekend to go to a concert. Now, I'll get to be at my first THP event. I'm really looking forward to it.

She probably wouldn't come to the events. She'll just heckle me for being silly and getting so excited about hanging out with people I've never met before.

Which is nothing new for me actually....

She probably wouldn't come to the events. She'll just heckle me for being silly and getting so excited about hanging out with people I've never met before.

Which is nothing new for me actually....

Tell her you know a woman (moi) who so trusted this bunch, she climbed into a car with 2 strange men in order to get to the Austin event. And, while they are "strangers" no more, they are still just a little strange, but in a good way ;)

Tell her you know a woman (moi) who so trusted this bunch, she climbed into a car with 2 strange men in order to get to the Austin event. And, while they are "strangers" no more, they are still just a little strange, but in a good way ;)
That does sounds crazy as you read that outloud...........LOL!!! Good thing Cookie shaved his stach awhile back or you may have had 2nd thoughts getting into that car..........

We've got Nate coming from Texas and Smalls coming across the state from KC.

You guys coming to get some real barbecue?

We've got Nate coming from Texas and Smalls coming across the state from KC.

You guys coming to get some real barbecue?
Easy now.......we can hold our own against the midwest!

I don't even know if I would trust cookie in a golf cart, let alone a real car!

Us Midwest boys need to come up with an outing prize or something. Like a hideous cowpoke belt buckle or something.

I'm just teasing about the barbecue. Everybody from any of the great barbecue ciities/regions thinks that their style of barbecue is the best.

Depending on where people decide to stay or which course is chosen, I could make some good recommendations though.

I'm there! Originally thinking about the Des Moines one, but St. Louis is an easier drive from Indianapolis. If anyone else in the Indy area is planning on going, PM me and we can work out a carpool. Looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out the Tour Van in person.

I live in Bloomington, I am planning on going. We need to get with Playdough, maybe a carpool is in order.

I'm just teasing about the barbecue. Everybody from any of the great barbecue ciities/regions thinks that their style of barbecue is the best.

Depending on where people decide to stay or which course is chosen, I could make some good recommendations though.
Never said the best....just said we could hold our own! :bashful:

Back