THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

Wish I was there. Watching PGA is as close as I can get to St. Louis today...

Just bagged my first birdie of the day. Two birds and two pars on the signature hole. Beautiful hole with so may ways to play it.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Just bagged my first birdie of the day. Two birds and two pars on the signature hole. Beautiful hole with so may ways to play it.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
Nice shooting guys , Way to go !

First group is in.

JB - 80
JSkittle - 86
Me - 95
Bogey317 - 102

I shaved 11 strokes off from the front to the back. Long irons were my savior today. JB shot a 1 over 36 on the back

I had a hell of a good time we these three fellas today.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Nice job guys! Sounds like a great time was had on the course.

Nice job guys! Sounds like a great time was had on the course.

It was a blast. The weather was perfect and I can't wait for you guys to see more of the course. It was a fun course to play.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

It was a blast. The weather was perfect and I can't wait for you guys to see more of the course. It was a fun course to play.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Sweet, really happy to hear this man. Hoping the course you play tomorrow is just as fun!

Glad you guys had fun out there. Congrats on the SeeMore TheNinja!

The fun part about today, everyone in my foursome won autographed dollar bills. Though I think JB came out ahead. Skittle and Bogey are freaking awesome and I'm glad they came in from Indy.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Nice! I already miss elevated tee boxes....I played today and everything was flat!!

There were a few holes today with some steep elevation changes. This hole was gorgeous and just fun to play. It was also my only birdie on the day.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Everything today was elevated in one way or the other

Everything today was elevated in one way or the other

yeah thats the way TCI was last week....cant wait for JB to chime in on the course because I know he was really impressed with TCI last week.

Under80 is getting us some strange looks from the other people in the restaurant already

Under80 is getting us some strange looks from the other people in the restaurant already

Lol. As I sat down, Bogey told me he thought the waitresses were already pissed at us and I hadn't even ordered my beer yet.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Under80 has made all of them uncomfortable already, before we were even seated. Great times.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Haha, what did Under80 do?

I feel sorry for whomever rides with me tomorrow. That was an excellent Buffalo sauce burger loaded down with jalapeños. I may take the first few holes off.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

And I will have the pre-release stuff in the bag....AWESOME!

And I will have the pre-release stuff in the bag....AWESOME!

I agree with you on that one

Back