THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

Kelly and Morgan are trading pictures of our fuzzy children. Lol. Good times.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

And I will have the pre-release stuff in the bag....AWESOME!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Indeed. One has my heart completely I fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice collection..well done!

Indeed. One has my heart completely I fear.

I know the one your talking about.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Looks like it may just be me, Under80, and Weekender tomorrow.

You boys down in Atlanta, start popping the Vitamin C RIGHT NOW! Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Had a great time today at the Bluffs. A pleasure to meet everyone! Really wish I could make it out to the 2nd round 2moro. Thanks for organizing a super fun event. If anyone has the time to take a peek at the demo RBZ driver that I hit this morning, could you post exactly which one it is. I'm going to pick one up and I want to get the exact same one that I hit. I really liked it. Thanks,
Greg

This one is for you Kmac

uvunaze3.jpg
Looks like an excellent combination.
BTW, everyone NEEDS to attend a THP outing. This is a hell of a good time and there is NO pressure at all to play all world golf.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
I would agree 1,000%, I was slightly nervous and walked away never wanting to leave!!!
Signature hole at Missouri Bluffs. That's a drop, ladies and gents.

View attachment 5762

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
That is an awesome view, how cool to step up and hit down!

Well just got home I will post some pictures and more tomorrow but I just wanted to thank jb and gg for putting this on. I had a wonderful time and was very happy I could make it to this stop.

What a great outing! I had a great time with a bunch of good people. Oh and I did win a sweet A$$ putter http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=9747 I should have left it in the bag tho, couldn't put with it first time out. The weight difference in the SB-2 and my White Smoke proved to bee too much. I was shooting past the hole all day long and three putting just about every hole. I will keep with it tho and learn to tap it in.

Thanks JB and GG for this awesome day! Was a pleasure meeting everyone and I look forward to doing it again. Great time!

I am at work for the night. Drive back went well thanks to DMB radio & college fball on Sirius. I shot 83, & had a blast in our group. Lots of good trash talk and one liners. Love me some THP events.

*Sent through TapaTalk*

sounds like a good time was had by all...sorry you are under the weather JB....it's Morgan's fault for hugging everybody last week in Des Moines :alien:

Brrrrrrrr! It's a crisp 38 degrees as I step outside of my hotel this morning. Glad I packed nothing but pants and golf sweaters for on the course. I'm probably gonna catch a cold, but I could care less. I'm a gamer.

Bring on Pevely Farms.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Enjoy the round today everyone!! I hope it's a blast.

I'm thinking it just going to be me, Under80 and Weekender. I think I might have Kelly talked into riding along to snag pictures of the course and all that. Though this temperature may change her thinking. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'm thinking it just going to be me, Under80 and Weekender. I think I might have Kelly talked into riding along to snag pictures of the course and all that. Though this temperature may change her thinking. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Sounds like a quality time either way. Very much looking forward to seeing the photos!

Pevely Farms is absolutely stunning. And I am just on the practice range. Frost delay this morning, so I grabbed a small bucket. This place looks beautiful.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348404144.141306.jpg

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Have fun today fellas. Course looks awesome

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Wish I could be there with you guys, it was great meeting everyone. Go low today

*TapaTalk*

I believe we're looking at #9 coming into the clubhouse. We're on the tee next.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348406625.281268.jpg

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Cold or not, I'd love to be out there with you all! Have a good go at it today!!!

Back