THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

Well, I decide to skip this event for my munchkin's football game and it ended up being a forfeit. Amazing. Sounds like I missed a great time and the pics are verifying that I missed two nice courses.

Next time.

Great pics Cheffor...course looks great!

After playing TCI last week, my home course was really boring yesterday...lol

It looks cold in those pictures, but the course looks like a fun track.

384 yard par 4 10th hole.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348417248.701293.jpg

I turned in 53, same as yesterday. This course is brutal but beautiful.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

381 yard par 4.
attachment.php

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348417501.634628.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348417501.634628.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
500 yard par 5.

attachment.php

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348418662.539336.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348418662.539336.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
Finally made it home around 2:45 this morning. A brutal but fantastic 24 hour day. Thank you so much JB and GG. I'll write up a recap later this evening, but I'll leave you all this pic. My first ever winnings from playing closest to the pin.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348419365.617751.jpg

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

371 yard par 4.

attachment.php

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348420026.694465.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348420026.694465.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
138 yard par 3.

Had a chance at bird on the par 4 13th, but walked away with par. First good driver tee ball of the day. Left me a 70 yard wedge in to 7 feet.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

There's a grave yard bordering the 15th fairway at Pevely Farms. This course is an arse kicker. They might wanna move that to the turn instead.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I like the looks of this course. Some great looking holes

Looks good guys, miss playing with THPr's, but hoping to get a couple rounds with some locals this week.

LtEvO TaPpEd

And that's it folks. Pevely Farms took me to the pasture and whooped my arse. I came in at 105, Under 80 came in Under 100 at 99, Weekender shot 107.

The greens were a beotch! So freaking fast. Fairways were beautiful and the rough was a terror.

Kelly and I are heading home. Thanks for a fun weekend and I will post some thoughts on the products I demoed when I get home tonight or tomorrow.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Looks amazing, enjoy it all, glad it is going well.

I like the looks of that course.. some great looking holes.. I hope everyone had alot of fun out there this weekend

Great job Jeff on the pics. The course looks great and I'm glad all you guys/gals had an awesome time! Now it's time for the Tour Van to head to JawGa :blob:

Would first off like to thank everyone who was involved in setting this weekend up, JB, GG, DDUx, anyone else I might have missed. Second of all I loved the courses today and yesterday, but it was really frustrating. Not my best rounds of golf I have played in a long while. Thanks to Weekender and JeffRedMO for playing with me today think you guys are good people and enjoyed the day. Sat was good to put some faces to names and everyone who I meet where good group of guys and one girl. Sorry that GG was not feeling up to playing with us hope you feel better.

SharkHat you left us hanging today! But I under stand if you had to apply some vagisille and couldn't get up this morning. I'll see you again and this time the gloves are coming off. I'm glad that I found this site and meet people who are as sick as I am about golf.
If anyone from this weekend is ever in August you have a place to stay and play with me. P.S. I was so close to winning that putter contest just got Ninjaed by a foot. enjoy the Ninja.

Would first off like to thank everyone who was involved in setting this weekend up, JB, GG, DDUx, anyone else I might have missed. Second of all I loved the courses today and yesterday, but it was really frustrating. Not my best rounds of golf I have played in a long while. Thanks to Weekender and JeffRedMO for playing with me today think you guys are good people and enjoyed the day. Sat was good to put some faces to names and everyone who I meet where good group of guys and one girl. Sorry that GG was not feeling up to playing with us hope you feel better.

SharkHat you left us hanging today! But I under stand if you had to apply some vagisille and couldn't get up this morning. I'll see you again and this time the gloves are coming off. I'm glad that I found this site and meet people who are as sick as I am about golf.
If anyone from this weekend is ever in August you have a place to stay and play with me. P.S. I was so close to winning that putter contest just got Ninjaed by a foot. enjoy the Ninja.

Had fun with you today too, dude. We saw a lot of Pevely Farms today. Lol. I won't miss those freaking greens, that's for sure.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Sounds like a good time was had by all! Glad to see that you guys had fun and the pictures were awesome. These events are sooo much fun

Great picsand sounds like you guys are having a blast.

Back