THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

Hey, nice edit. It only got me hitting my one off the tee. Lol.

Mulligan!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Fortunately for you, there was some extended commentary during your 2nd shot that was taken out. Unfortunately for you (and others), I still have the raw footage. :alien:

Fortunately for you, there was some extended commentary during your 2nd shot that was taken out. Unfortunately for you (and others), I still have the raw footage. :alien:

Oh, Hell, I can only imagine. LOL.

Great vid DD, thanks for sharing, you are right, after watching how could you not want to go tee it up with some THPers!!!

Just now catching up on the post round reports. Really bummed I missed this. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Ohio is not too far Doug.

Ohio is not too far Doug.

Very true, JB. Unfortunately we have family in town that weekend and no way to work around it.

I know you and GG weren't feeling well during your STL time but did you get a chance to enjoy the city any at all while you were here?

I dont think Josh stopped walking to even hit his ball.. It was like walk up swing and continue walking. I saw a lot of that in Des Moines. The dude plays very very fast hehe.

Looks like a fun time and a gorgeous course

Really interesting/cool shot, just walked up there, hit, and walked off. Really shows that he is comfortable with the game. As a newbie, it's hard to imagine being comfortable/confident enough to play that fast.

Really interesting/cool shot, just walked up there, hit, and walked off. Really shows that he is comfortable with the game. As a newbie, it's hard to imagine being comfortable/confident enough to play that fast.

Ive found success in playing faster rather than standing over the ball for a while and letting your mind get in the way. For me, the more reactive motion of walking up, seeing your target, and starting the swing helps eliminate the demons.

Ive found success in playing faster rather than standing over the ball for a while and letting your mind get in the way. For me, the more reactive motion of walking up, seeing your target, and starting the swing helps eliminate the demons.

I can definitely see how that would work, but for me being a beginner(started 3 weeks ago, haven't left the driving range yet) when I "rush" shots like that I always seem to forget a fundamental and it's usually ugly. I can't sit still though and always moving so I'm sure once I get the hang of things I will try to play fast.

Also noticed the right foot behind the left foot instead of even, never seen anyone do this ...just a comfort thing? I think I would like a stance like that, not sure how my instructor would feel about it though.

Back