THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

All DirtyDawg67 needs to bring are his knockdown shots, a Mountain Dew, and a couple Snickers.

Kevin

All will be present, especially an arsenal of knockdowns.

John Deere Tap'n

All DirtyDawg67 needs to bring are his knockdown shots, a Mountain Dew, and a couple Snickers.

Kevin
Throw in a Monster Rehab energy drink and he's set.

Has a challenge been laid?

I hope DawgDaddy can come. I know something had come up with him but he said he should be able to come. I'd love to meet him. Oh, and he's my ride. Haha.

I hope DawgDaddy can come. I know something had come up with him but he said he should be able to come. I'd love to meet him. Oh, and he's my ride. Haha.
You havent talked to him today? I believe he had a family member pass away.

Knockdowns need to come to AC, I dont think people in North Carolina appreciate the knock down like the Buckjobs of AC do.

You havent talked to him today? I believe he had a family member pass away.

I was PMing with him a few hours ago. He said he's 90% sure he'll be able to go, and should know for sure by tomorrow. So I guess there's a 90% chance I'll be there too, lol.

Interesting! I bite my thumb at you!

My mom always told me I'm challenged....

I was wondering when the real smack talk would begin! :banana:

I'm feeling a 3w with a big divot off the first tee.... or topped driver...

Thinking about coming, but what time are we going to start the event and the actual rounds of golf?

I have a friends birthday party back in Columbia SC around 4:30pm and trying to see if I can do both.

Tee times are around 11 on Sat.

Tee times are around 11 on Sat.

Thanks,

Any way to request one of the early tee times so I could possibly make it back on time?

Not trying to be a pest, just want to meet some great THP people and do the other obligation in the same day.

If you went off at 11 and had a 3.5 hour round that would be 2 hours getting to Columbia. Worst case you dip out early but if you can make it work then it would great man.

2 Days!!!!

What is this challenge thing, you guys speak of?

Haha I was asking the same thing. I have no clue. I think it is between Staples and the Calloways and perhaps JB.

Haha I was asking the same thing. I have no clue. I think it is between Staples and the Calloways and perhaps JB.

Chunky, I think they are just afraid to challenge us.

Im not in a challenge that I know of my little friend. Im just coming up for some fun and to begin this journey.

Back