THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

Thanks for the explanation there GG. I think it's been difficult watching all the excitement and feedback from you two in the other Tour Van stops when it's pretty obvious that there have been zilch in this thread. Makes the NC stop feel like the red headed step child. I could care less about the putter contest and such but when you advertise that it's going to be there and be a part of it, it really should be. Sh*t happens and I appluad you for coming in here and saying what you said. As One-T's big brother and best friend, I can't help but get a little defensive. Right or wrong, I'll always support him and want to have his back. Enjoy the rest of your journeys. I had a good time meeting some new folks and playing golf with some THP'ers.

I had a blast at the NC stop. I still need to do a write-up about it. Just been so busy.

I think we need a separate thread from for the Corn Hole tournament that we got cheated on.....

And just so everyone knows we will have a full recap of this event and all the others after we return back home. That's why we haven't done an official recap in any thread yet.

I am glad to hear so many positive comments in here, it really upset me to hear any negative remarks and especially to learn feelings were hurt.

And just so everyone knows we will have a full recap of this event and all the others after we return back home. That's why we haven't done an official recap in any thread yet.

I am glad to hear so many positive comments in here, it really upset me to hear any negative remarks and especially to learn feelings were hurt.

That's awesome, should be a fun thread. I want to relive that weekend over and over again.

That's awesome, should be a fun thread. I want to relive that weekend over and over again.

Except for the bunkers..........

Got to say this comes as a surprise, I had a good time, and great to meet and play some golf with some like minded Golf Addicts.

I enjoyed meeting you D. You are a good dude

This was the best golfing weekend of my life. I got to play the most fun rounds of golf I ever have 2 days in a row. The course was nicer than I was used to and cheaper than most of that caliber I've played. I got to try out more golf equipment in that one weekend than in the rest of my life combined, and I got a bunch of cool swag. I got to meet a bunch of awesome people and have a great dinner with them Saturday night. I got to watch Clemson win. I'm not sure that weekend could have been any more awesome.

I hate to hear that anyone had complaints about this outing. I had a great time meeting fellow hackers! I did not show up for free stuff or prizes, but what was handed out is much appreciated!! I will plan a little better next time and work it out so I can play both days for sure. GG & JB and all of the forum leaders, testers, and anyone associated with THP...............thank you and please keep doing what you are doing!

Once again, to ONE-T,JB and GG I had a great time and wished I could have played Sunday .I am usually a little stand offish (?) around people that I have just met ,but I didn't feel that way that day.I felt like part of the family.The course ,I thought was good except for a few greens and that was no one's fault but the course management.As far as the after round get together ,I would have loved to have went along ,but I had family obligations and couldn't make it.It sounds like you had a great time that night .
I would love to attend another one if we get the opportunity, or just get together with a few guys from the Concord,Mooresville,Charlotte area for a round sometime.

Once again, to ONE-T,JB and GG I had a great time and wished I could have played Sunday .I am usually a little stand offish (?) around people that I have just met ,but I didn't feel that way that day.I felt like part of the family.The course ,I thought was good except for a few greens and that was no one's fault but the course management.As far as the after round get together ,I would have loved to have went along ,but I had family obligations and couldn't make it.It sounds like you had a great time that night .
I would love to attend another one if we get the opportunity, or just get together with a few guys from the Concord,Mooresville,Charlotte area for a round sometime.

It was great meeting you tvrepairex. Did you get a chance to upload all your pictures? I know you had the camera out and about.
Never less a thread or post was made on local gatherings and I believe everyone that talks about getting together needs to put a foot forward and get it done.
It's so much fun reading about the get togethers during the week or weekend it really helps me get through the day when I'm stuck at work.

I can't believe that someone would complain about the event....sounds to me like it was a great time. When we have our 1st home next week, I will not get everything right. I will see that there are things that need to be done differently for the next home game. It was put together and it was a learning curve and from what I see it has been better with the other stops. My hats off to One-T for putting this together. Thanks to JB and GG for wanting to travel and meet and greet some folks. I wish I could have been there yea for the golf but mainly to meet some of the guys from the board. Haters gonna hate!!!

Didn't realize there was any issue at all during this event. I thought One-T and JB and GG did a great job with this event. I met some really great guys and gal and had a great time. The course to me didn't seem all that bad, but I play at a less than favorable course so most are better. I would like to thank One-T for the job he did with the organization, you are scholar and a gentleman. Can't wait for the next one.

Didn't realize there was any issue at all during this event. I thought One-T and JB and GG did a great job with this event. I met some really great guys and gal and had a great time. The course to me didn't seem all that bad, but I play at a less than favorable course so most are better. I would like to thank One-T for the job he did with the organization, you are scholar and a gentleman. Can't wait for the next one.

+1 to all of the above. I had a great time meeting people and hacking away, trying to find my game. The bermuda grass fairways and bent greens, along with the heat absolutely dominated me. Regardless of how miserable I felt about my game or how sick I ended up, I still went home glad that I had gone. Wish I had hung around longer afterwards though...but that fault is my own. Thanks to One-T, JB, and GG for everything they did. Looking forward to the next Carolina outing.

+1 to all of the above. I had a great time meeting people and hacking away, trying to find my game. The bermuda grass fairways and bent greens, along with the heat absolutely dominated me. Regardless of how miserable I felt about my game or how sick I ended up, I still went home glad that I had gone. Wish I had hung around longer afterwards though...but that fault is my own. Thanks to One-T, JB, and GG for everything they did. Looking forward to the next Carolina outing.

So am I ....just hope that I have had a chance to meet some folks prior to the next one

Back