THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

Just curious.....which tees are we going to play from Saturday?

Just curious.....which tees are we going to play from Saturday?

I think it will be casual. You can play from where you feel comfortable at. It is a pretty tough course, so I would not go out to the tips unless you want a long day.

Ok...another one down. The newest person to back out is....

Bahester.

So...if anyone has friends or want to jump in please do so...we have some spots to fill

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Jeebus, this is getting ridonkulous.

I hope everything is ok with these people. I can't believe they would back out so close. I guess when you aren't invested financially it is easy to back out.

I hope everything is ok with these people. I can't believe they would back out so close. I guess when you aren't invested financially it is easy to back out.

Sure seems like it. What a freaking bummer. I'm glad that NC is going to have the worst turn out. This blows.

Sure seems like it. What a freaking bummer. I'm glad that NC is going to have the worst turn out. This blows.

We'll still have the highest quality

We'll still have the highest quality

Yeah. I'm disappointed. I understand that crap happens but waiting to the last week of something is a bit wild.

Labor day weekend might have a little to do about it but it's like everything else in life, people are less dependable these days.

Yeah. I'm disappointed. I understand that crap happens but waiting to the last week of something is a bit wild.

Saturday night posse to hunt down the guilty? hahaha

I hear you buddy. Maybe we will start being called the in clique for NC THP'ers. hahahaha

Sorry you all are having some cancellation issues, but I hope (and know you will) that you all have a great time with everyone who shows up.

Anybody heard from Goins or bahester? Did I imagine it? I believe TMelectric said he could not go now either right?
GrantD? Can you confirm your guest?

I know dude. The sad thing is there are probably more THP members from NC. This does blow. I am going to see if I can round up a few last minute buddy's to make up the difference.

I hear you buddy. Maybe we will start being called the in clique for NC THP'ers. hahahaha

We don't need that starting. HAHA

Anybody heard from Goins or bahester? Did I imagine it? I believe TMelectric said he could not go now either right?
GrantD? Can you confirm your guest?

I checked with him last Thursday at my lesson and he was still in. He is really pumped to hang out with us and see what THP is all about. Oh yeah play some golf too. I am going to email him to remind him now.

Ok...another one down. The newest person to back out is....

Bahester.

So...if anyone has friends or want to jump in please do so...we have some spots to fill

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Whoops. I missed this one. I am really surprised, but when I had not seen him on THP in quite a while, I had a feeling.

Bahester has had some type of medical issue pop up I think. Man this stinks Jarret. I will help out if I can

I think it will be casual. You can play from where you feel comfortable at. It is a pretty tough course, so I would not go out to the tips unless you want a long day.

Don't worry Grant....I'm not a tips kinda golfer. The only time I will usually suffer through it is for our club championship!

I'm a little more than irritated at my friend for bailing last second, I told him repeatedly I needed a definite answer a couple weeks in advance.....he said he was a yes and then just changed his mind.:at-wits-end: I don't think he understands what he's missing.

Sorry guys that this is happening.

I'm making a Costco run tomorrow. Anyone need anything for the weekend?

formerly butters35

I can't wait to get on the road Friday!

Back