THP TV - adizero Golf Shoe Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with adidas Golf about their new adizero golf shoe. You can watch in HD by clicking the settings on the video or standard as well.

Another great interview. I'll be picking up a pair of these in the morning

I love that these are super lite. I dont like the yellow but I am interested.

Great interview explaining the intent behind the shoe. They are VERY light in person and the grey offering looks amazing.

Another great interview Josh, loved the questions.

I'm still not a huge fan of the looks, but I must say, they're growing on me mostly because of the tech.

Very cool JB....love how these interviews are short and to the point! Those shoes looks great!

I like the tech in these and the fact that it appears they are taking some of it from soccer shoes!

Great Video!! Better than anything I have seen on the Golf Channel from the PGA show! If all the shoes had Reel Fit / BOA lace I'd be getting me a pair of these!

These look like great shoes, not sure about the yellow as I'd have very little to match to it but yeah I really like the idea behind it. Any idea of a price? That'll be the big thing for me, $250 is a little out of my range for golf shoes.

These look like great shoes, not sure about the yellow as I'd have very little to match to it but yeah I really like the idea behind it. Any idea of a price? That'll be the big thing for me, $250 is a little out of my range for golf shoes.

I'm getting them for €149 tomorrow which approx $180

I've got over a half dozen pairs of Adidas golf shoe's and typically love their style, but there's something about this shoe that doesn't appeal to me. Maybe they'll grow on me.

Yeah I just went online and found them for $179 so that is a little closer to my range. You'll have to let us know how you like them!

I sure will. I'm playing on Thursday (weather permitting) so i'll have an update for everyone that evening

I love that they went light weight and still made a high performance shoe. Great interview Josh, I am definitely interested.

I understand the traction thing, but I don't buy that saving 6oz in your shoes will give you extra energy in an amount that is palpable. They look good and have some solid tech in them, but I wish they were leather.

i enjoy the light weight concept, but can't get past the look of this release. i'm not overly fond of the design and yellow definitely isn't my #1 choice.

I'm so pumped to try these on, I don't think I could go yellow, but they looks super comfortable.

The grey/yellow ones are SLICK in hand. I could rock that pair.

Will for sure try a pair on, was looking towards a new model of another brand. The tech and weight sound interesting, hope it correlates to fit/feel. Plenty of time to consider and looking forward to your thought DH.

I’m okay with the look of the black model, but the sole looks a little narrow, especially in the heel. I wonder if this is a byproduct of saving weight or an optical illusion.

nice video saw them in the store the other day i am not a huge fan of the looks not great but not horrible but they are VERY light.

Really am liking the tech behind the shoes, but the colors are a stretch for me. I could go with the black with the white stripes or the white with the black stripes, but I dunno if I could go with that yellow. They are going to be outside my price range for now, but still look forward to trying on a pair.

I think that these shoe's are awesome. Adidas is making some big moves across the board in sports in shoes. Pick just about any sport and the AdiZero is the shoe of choice. If these are a bit steep for the budget, remember the AdiFlex. I bought a pair just after Christmas and love them. They are super super light as well and my feet feel great after playing a round now!!

I'm falling in love with the all black!
674912_Medial_hero_wide.jpg

Great interview JB. These really have my interest although definitely not in yellow. The white/gray on the other hand looks sharp.

Back