THP TV: Neat Stuff Coming From Staff

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our writers have worked hard on our YouTube channel content wise, putting stuff out that nobody else does. Interviews with experts, club building tips and tricks and more. This is their channel, and it is continuing to grow every single day.
If you get some time, watch a few of their videos. Subscribe to the channel. There is a lot coming there and @ddec @Canadan @Jman are going to have some very neat things in the future.

I like neat stuff

Looking forward to it!

willing to take a look. Subscribed.

Really enjoyed the Speedzone video Dan did. TO is great and looking forward to more of it.

Sounds very interesting. Will have to check it out. (y)

Looking forward to more videos in the future,

The more you know the more you grow.

Love all of the content and looking forward to more great stuff in the future.

I need to dive into THP TV more than I do. Some great content out there.

I've also heard that knowledge comes at a price. Most of the time I can't afford it. :rolleyes:

Ours is always free.

I need to dive into THP TV more than I do. Some great content out there.

Subscribe and hit the bell and you will get a notification when something new comes up.

I’ve been subscribed but missed the bell! Done! See y’all in a few hours.

I’ll definitely tune in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neat?? Neat is for scotch..... Dean, Dan and James don't do neat.... they do cool a$$ stuff! Enjoyed the Forged Tec video from a few weeks ago and the Speedzone video recently put up! Can't wait for more.... just not neat ;)

Last edited:
I've also heard that knowledge comes at a price. Most of the time I can't afford it. :rolleyes:
There is so much knowledge on this site your head could explode. Soak in what you can.
THP really is a place where you can take what you want or need for your game and mind, and still never stop learning.

Love me some Range Days, and a ton of the other content on THP TV I’ll definitely be tuning in.

It really is unique in this space. Keep up the good work staff!

I enjoyed seeing the video on the T Rails as they are clubs that I’m interested in.

Love me some Range Days, and a ton of the other content on THP TV I’ll definitely be tuning in.
Range days were a slap in the face to me.... tired of seeing every damn shot .2 millimeters of center this way or that way... oh and what did that produce 315yds down the middle.... . for the love of gawd! :p

Range days were a slap in the face to me.... tired of seeing every damn shot .2 millimeters of center this way or that way... oh and what did that produce 315yds down the middle.... . for the love of gawd! :p

want another slap in the face, that wasn’t Dan’s gamer ball ? ? ?

This is pretty exciting. There has been some excellent content on the channel before, I'm looking forward to seeing what you all have up your sleeves.

Back