rozo22

Reaction score
Handicap
The Club Champion live stream made me wonder what happened to the THP Van? I think 2017 was the last year.

Was it purchased for someone's secret car collection? In the Smithsonian? Inquiring minds want to know!

1586976249649.png

The THP Tour Van was a fantastic part of the history of this community.
As we expanded to include THP Experiences all over the country and so many to boot, it was not feasible to drive to them anymore.

@MWard is running it as an ice cream truck throughout the greater Pasco County area.

That thing is a beauty, just look at it! You see that pull up and you know your BOSS!

Creepily enough, I heard the ice cream truck last week and got so confused. This seems like a bad time to be tryin to sell ice cream 🤷‍♂️
The kids Venmo you money, and you fire a Screwball at them from 6 feet away. Win win.

What course is it on the wrap of the van and did the wrap change?

As we expanded to include THP Experiences all over the country and so many to boot, it was not feasible to drive to them anymore.

I thought it was because you couldn't go near schools anymore in it?

In all honesty I am thrilled that I got to hang in the van at True Temper.

I thought it was because you couldn't go near schools anymore in it?

In all honesty I am thrilled that I got to hang in the van at True Temper.

Hahaha.

It was always fun seeing it pull up to the airport. Also, the first time we took it to a golf course, that's right, we were a big F'n deal.

But expansion is a good thing! (y)

It was always fun seeing it pull up to the airport. Also, the first time we took it to a golf course, that's right, we were a big F'n deal.

That sounds amazing and sad I missed those days, but glad the community is growing and the experiences have become even more jaw dropping.

Creepily enough, I heard the ice cream truck last week and got so confused. This seems like a bad time to be tryin to sell ice cream 🤷‍♂️
Totally. We had one come down our street the other day. First time in the two years I have lived in this house that I have seen one (maybe just because I am WFH all day) but I was still wondering what was going through their mind to think now would be a good time to do that.

Totally. We had one come down our street the other day. First time in the two years I have lived in this house that I have seen one (maybe just because I am WFH all day) but I was still wondering what was going through their mind to think now would be a good time to do that.

Kids are home, they hear music and parents blank on social distancing cause the treat is a slight distraction?

Ohh cool looking Van. Gas is cheap let's get her back in the road.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ohh cool looking Van. Gas is cheap let's get her back in the road.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It’s the distance to experiences not gas prices.
The van was awesome. I actually changed clothes in it once that has to make it a part of history 😈

I oddly now support this. I'll be out there, dart hangin out the side of my mouth and just tossin high heaters at kids' faces.

Man...somebody is a fan of @Super70sSports.

If there was ever a van to kidnap unsuspecting golf enthusiasts and steal their organs clubs or something, this was it.

So inviting!

Awe man the van...that thing was sweet!!!

Wasn’t there always like a contest or little “spot the van win a prize” thing years ago?

So you bought a plane instead???
You slap the THP sign on the side of the Netjets plane?

Back