THP Wants To Give You The Bird Contest

jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
well it sounds like a great prise will be won in another great THP contest.
I like putters....two from THP allready..I can't wait.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Kia Ma is just inspiring. Great read about his maturation as a designer.

At first i wasn't sure i was going to enter this contest, as a lefty thought it was pointless, but someone's not only going to win a great putter but a putter that comes with a cool history behind the man who designed them.

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Very interesting story. Cant wait to hear the detals of the contest. Unless it is flipping the bird to someone then I choose Smalls.hehehehe

Stroker Ace

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
WOW is all I can say!!! THP would probably give me a putter if they saw what I use. It's an OLD, OLD SCHOOL putt-putt putter that is bent. I litterally get picked on while playing...LOL....ask The Shanks!!! I seriously need to post some pictures of it so everyone can see how bad it is. The good thing is that I've learned how to putt pretty well with it. I COULD REALLY USE A NEW PUTTER!!!! Looking forward to this one...especially since I ended up with a 33% chance of winning the driver and missed it :banghead:...

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
WOW is all I can say!!! THP would probably give me a putter if they saw what I use. It's an OLD, OLD SCHOOL putt-putt putter that is bent. I litterally get picked on while playing...LOL....ask The Shanks!!! I seriously need to post some pictures of it so everyone can see how bad it is. The good thing is that I've learned how to putt pretty well with it. I COULD REALLY USE A NEW PUTTER!!!! Looking forward to this one...especially since I ended up with a 33% chance of winning the driver and missed it :banghead:...
I think we have an ugly putter thread around here somewhere. It's been a while, I don't think JB deleted it! hehe

Dirt_Guy

I dig holes.
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey-ish

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
I think we have an ugly putter thread around here somewhere. It's been a while, I don't think JB deleted it! hehe
His belongs on here, hahahaha, it looks as if it has been bent backwards. Its hard to keep my composure while watching him putt, I usuallly look at something else till the ball starts rolling. PUT IT ON THAT THREAD STROKER!

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Call me a kiss @ss all you want, this guy still makes awesome putters....

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Call me a kiss @ss all you want, this guy still makes awesome putters....
I say that all the time and I can't win. you hit the nail on the head, these are simply awesome.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap

Stroker Ace

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
His belongs on here, hahahaha, it looks as if it has been bent backwards. Its hard to keep my composure while watching him putt, I usuallly look at something else till the ball starts rolling. PUT IT ON THAT THREAD STROKER!
I don't have a picture of it...I'll have to get one and then post it on the ugly putter thread. Tha Shanks it right. The putter head was mounted backwards so it really does look retarded AND its bent. What can I say...I got used to using it and never bothered to purchase a new one.

dtak84

Reaction score
Handicap
I don't have a picture of it...I'll have to get one and then post it on the ugly putter thread. Tha Shanks it right. The putter head was mounted backwards so it really does look retarded AND its bent. What can I say...I got used to using it and never bothered to purchase a new one.
if you get a new one, wouldn't that force you to completely change your stroke?! :bulgy-eyes:

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
man, you are cheap!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
haha, I got it
thank god. i actually thought it was quite clever. i'm glad you got it though. it still makes me laugh just a little.

idriveahonda

Tour bound
Reaction score
Handicap
+2.1
I've been looking deeply into these putters, so I will indefinitely be entering into whatever the contest is!

Thanks to THP and all of your hard work speaking with manufacturers, keeping this board fun, and giving us these opportunities.

Stroker Ace

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
if you get a new one, wouldn't that force you to completely change your stroke?! :bulgy-eyes:

I'm sure it would but there's not a pro out there who can help me learn to putt better with thing in my bag.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These putters should be here next week and we will announce the contest(s) at that time.

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
These putters should be here next week and we will announce the contest(s) at that time.
YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Can't wait :twist:

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
I thought you were just punishing us by announcing something this cool and then......... :D

Can't wait, this will be fun!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in