THP Wants To Give You The Bird Contest

well it sounds like a great prise will be won in another great THP contest.
I like putters....two from THP allready..I can't wait.

Kia Ma is just inspiring. Great read about his maturation as a designer.

At first i wasn't sure i was going to enter this contest, as a lefty thought it was pointless, but someone's not only going to win a great putter but a putter that comes with a cool history behind the man who designed them.

Very interesting story. Cant wait to hear the detals of the contest. Unless it is flipping the bird to someone then I choose Smalls.hehehehe

WOW is all I can say!!! THP would probably give me a putter if they saw what I use. It's an OLD, OLD SCHOOL putt-putt putter that is bent. I litterally get picked on while playing...LOL....ask The Shanks!!! I seriously need to post some pictures of it so everyone can see how bad it is. The good thing is that I've learned how to putt pretty well with it. I COULD REALLY USE A NEW PUTTER!!!! Looking forward to this one...especially since I ended up with a 33% chance of winning the driver and missed it :banghead:...

WOW is all I can say!!! THP would probably give me a putter if they saw what I use. It's an OLD, OLD SCHOOL putt-putt putter that is bent. I litterally get picked on while playing...LOL....ask The Shanks!!! I seriously need to post some pictures of it so everyone can see how bad it is. The good thing is that I've learned how to putt pretty well with it. I COULD REALLY USE A NEW PUTTER!!!! Looking forward to this one...especially since I ended up with a 33% chance of winning the driver and missed it :banghead:...

I think we have an ugly putter thread around here somewhere. It's been a while, I don't think JB deleted it! hehe

I think we have an ugly putter thread around here somewhere. It's been a while, I don't think JB deleted it! hehe

His belongs on here, hahahaha, it looks as if it has been bent backwards. Its hard to keep my composure while watching him putt, I usuallly look at something else till the ball starts rolling. PUT IT ON THAT THREAD STROKER!

Call me a kiss @ss all you want, this guy still makes awesome putters....

Call me a kiss @ss all you want, this guy still makes awesome putters....

I say that all the time and I can't win. you hit the nail on the head, these are simply awesome.

His belongs on here, hahahaha, it looks as if it has been bent backwards. Its hard to keep my composure while watching him putt, I usuallly look at something else till the ball starts rolling. PUT IT ON THAT THREAD STROKER!

I don't have a picture of it...I'll have to get one and then post it on the ugly putter thread. Tha Shanks it right. The putter head was mounted backwards so it really does look retarded AND its bent. What can I say...I got used to using it and never bothered to purchase a new one.

I don't have a picture of it...I'll have to get one and then post it on the ugly putter thread. Tha Shanks it right. The putter head was mounted backwards so it really does look retarded AND its bent. What can I say...I got used to using it and never bothered to purchase a new one.

if you get a new one, wouldn't that force you to completely change your stroke?! :bulgy-eyes:

man, you are cheap!

haha, I got it

thank god. i actually thought it was quite clever. i'm glad you got it though. it still makes me laugh just a little.

I've been looking deeply into these putters, so I will indefinitely be entering into whatever the contest is!

Thanks to THP and all of your hard work speaking with manufacturers, keeping this board fun, and giving us these opportunities.

if you get a new one, wouldn't that force you to completely change your stroke?! :bulgy-eyes:

I'm sure it would but there's not a pro out there who can help me learn to putt better with thing in my bag.

These putters should be here next week and we will announce the contest(s) at that time.

These putters should be here next week and we will announce the contest(s) at that time.

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Can't wait :twist:

I thought you were just punishing us by announcing something this cool and then......... :D

Can't wait, this will be fun!

Back