#THPCallOut 2017 Golfever vs. Rallo

mjs3855.jpg

Here is hole 17, which is listed at 300yd, but plays quite a bit down hill. Forced carry over the creek and no-mow with a few bunkers if you arent careful. An aggressive, well struck drive can get to the dance floor as it probably plays around 260ish if you cut the corner. However, left short or left long puts you into the hazard... this could be an exciting hole if we have a close match going!
Ohhhhh, one could draw it onto that green!!!! Hmmmmm ???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh, one could draw it onto that green!!!! Hmmmmm ???

Closest to the pin competition?

This should be Epic lol I hope it goes down to 18th hole

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

When in doubt, go with IOWA! I got rallo in this one.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

773feb8b13985446e311131b3afac002.jpg

Realfeel of 32*, steady rain, breezy with gusts up to 19mph... should be a good time

#THPCallOut 2017 Golfever vs. Rallo

Having played this course numerous times I'd suggest playing the black tees.

I'm going with Rallo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to call in sick and come play with you all. As bad as this Monday is anyway. I look forward to following along.

I need to call in sick and come play with you all. As bad as this Monday is anyway. I look forward to following along.
Do it, no one has to know...

I wish I could, but I have been babysitting radiologist all day and will have to for a while. Long story that I will have to tell you over golf sometime. Have fun even if it is raining.

Realfeel of 32*, steady rain, breezy with gusts up to 19mph... should be a good time

Good thing you have a shower tested rain jacket to keep you dry!

I forgot to add I'm going with Rallo just from playing the course before. I'm sure it will be a great match.

What happened to the 60's and sunny they were forecasting. At least the UV index will only be 2.

What happened to the 60's and sunny they were forecasting. At least the UV index will only be 2.

It's Iowa the forecast changes hourly .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to meet either of these fellows, but I'll go with the local-ish guy.

Get it done Golfever.

I gotta go with my Ass Cap! Hehe

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

3a52f08b2a3edc41f633bbd0cdea9d59.jpg

Tired AF, but I'm dressed and working on my game face... it needs some work

Have fun out there today fellas! I think I'm going with the home field advantage in rallo.

Rallo, inside knowledge of course and downplaying his game tale tale signs of sandbagging!!!

Rallo, inside knowledge of course and downplaying his game tale tale signs of sandbagging!!!
Haha, I sandbagged my way to 0-3-1 at the Grandaddy... even with the help of PhillyV

9f04231e901ef5d9e2054720eb43d4ab.jpg

Speaking of the grandaddy... breakfast today is subpar compared to what they provide at THP events

If the weather in Iowa City is like it is in Ottumwa I can't believe you're going to play. My yard is a swamp right now and I can only imagine it will be cart path only. I hope you brought some schnapps to keep you warm.

Let's go Rallo! Get after it!

have fun out there gents.

go golfever!

Ugh, between Iowa and the Masters, the weather sucks.

Back