#THPCallOut 2017 Golfever vs. Rallo

You guys are troopers, playing in the cold is one thing but raining also would make this Florida guy head towards a Tito's and club soda.

You guys are both troopers for sticking with this out there. Keep grinding rallo

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Get some coffee and Baileys at the turn!

Rallo takes 8 with a 3 AS into 9

Golfever drains a 10ft putt for par, I miss a 9ft to tie. Golfever up 1, we will eat before heading back out

This thread is a lot of fun

f98ee22f9c93ffd54bb2a329bab304c9.jpg

Starting with some jumbo onion rings and warm coffee

No rush to get back out there? Can't say I blame ya there. Not what I would call ideal golf conditions out there today.

No rush to get back out there? Can't say I blame ya there. Not what I would call ideal golf conditions out there today.
We are taking our time, standing water in most place and biting winds... it is good to be inside

Sorry about the lack of outdoor pictures, gents, the phone was getting soaked, and it is hard to keep everything dry in this cold steady rain!

3910f755e4a64a9f46f1743ab69114d9.jpg
98765c4bd6c4f62634211c86c9a84076.jpg

Brisket sandwich for me, meatloaf sandwich for Ray. He looks very happy to be indoors

You guys are troopers! Enjoy lunch I and look forward to seeing how the back 9 unfolds

Sorry about the lack of outdoor pictures, gents, the phone was getting soaked, and it is hard to keep everything dry in this cold steady rain!

No worries. Keep up the good work!

The lack of photos is pretty understandable. You guys both deserve the win for sticking it out in this weather today.

Must be drying their shoes a bit. Kudos for even being out there. Looking forward to the back nine reports.

That meatloaf sandwich looks divine.

It's hard to paddle a golf cart with a 9 iron

386ee54641e061d624f40a7fbde6dcec.jpg

Well, we spent a solid hour and a half shooting the breeze and getting to know eachother. Ray (Golfever) is a great guy with tons of stories, and if he is in your neck of the woods you would be doing yourself a disservice not to tee it up with this guy!
We decided that we couldn't endure the back 9, as the weather has not let up and it has actually gotten colder. We agreed to call the back 9 AS, which means Golfever finishes 1UP and is the winner of this #THPCallOut!

Quote of the day
Golfever: "I've gotten so cold that my voice has gone up 4 octaves!" (ball joke)

Unfortunately his phone may have bit the big one, and he may not be able to update for awhile (we fear it may have gotten too wet)

Thanks for the follow gents, sorry we had to cut it short.

Good job fellas. Hopefully it will be a bit warmer come RR time.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update guys!! Good effort getting out there and trying to make it work!

You guys did a good job making the best of some rough weather.

It is definitely brutal out there. I think its clear the most important thing that happened hear was you two had a great time. Hope that phone works out and starts working.

I've heard two ways of fixing a wet phone. CAVEAT: Neither worked for me.

1) put it in a container of dry rice, see if it soaks out the moisture. (probably not dangerous to your device)

2) soak it in rubbing alcohol, then let it sit for awhile in open air, then put it in the dry rice again. (probably dangerous to your device, and did not work when I tried it several years ago, so use your best judgment here). Supposedly, immersing your phone in rubbing alcohol for a bit will force out the water, and then rubbing alcohol will evaporate rather quickly. However, I'd say this needs to be a total last resort, and probably take it to your local cell phone shop first. I feel like it couldn't be good for the phone, but when I did it, I was told nothing could be recovered, so I gave this a last resort shot. It didn't work. Also, this was with a phone that I could pull out the battery.

~Rock

ca88420aadf12af7f02da77575209c38.jpg

Yep, feet are soaked. Time to dry off the clubs, and change into some new clothes

ca88420aadf12af7f02da77575209c38.jpg

Yep, feet are soaked. Time to dry off the clubs, and change into some new clothes
High arch?

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back