#THPCallOut - lemmiwinks vs. RC11. A #TheCup preview battle.

lemmiwinks

Mark it 8, Dude.
Reaction score
Handicap
Date: Friday July 1st
Time: 9:00am
Course: Twin Brooks CC - Watchung, NJ

685ae959edf6d288b757b9950499416b.jpg

Lemmi and RC11 are getting out for a little #TheCup preview match. This will be the first #THPCallOut for both of us and actually my first time teeing it up with another THP'er.
Pops: straight up. Lemmi is entering at a 15.9 and RC is 14.8.
Stakes: Loser of the #THPCallOut buys and signs a hat from the pro shop.
Really looking forward to finally teeing it up with another THP'er. Just icing on top that it's a fellow #TheCup competitor. I'm sure the majority of the round will be spent discussing the awesomeness that the event will be.

WITB:

lemmi -
Driver: GBB
3W: GBB
Hybrids: Ping G25 23° and 20°
Irons: Titleist 716 AP1 6-AW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 56° and 60°
Putter: Odyssey White Hot #5

RC11 -
Driver: Cobra F6
3W: BB Alpha
Utility: Srixon Z U45 23° and 19°
Irons: Srixon z545 5-AW
Wedges: MD3 54° and 60°
Putter: See More mFGPcs DF

Last edited:
All in on my Team # brother Lemmiwinks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to go with Lemmiwinks on this one.

Of course I'm going with fellow Team# brother Lemmiwinks! You got this with or without pops man!

Looks like I'm the underdog here! For the record, I have only played here once. I just joined, and will likely not have a chance to play again before lemmi and I go head-to-head. So not a huge home course advantage--looks like the excuses have already started from lemmiwinks' side :chicken:

We've also both agreed to dole out pops on the back 9 if the front is too one-sided.

Lastly, Team # is going down, both on June 25th for this #THPCallout and at #TheCup.

Gotta take my Cup teammate RC11 for the win in this one

Gotta go with my #Team441 teammate on this one!

Well it appears the battle lines are clearly drawn....the only question is which side do I stand on???? Nah not even a question Team#!!!!!! Lemiwinks is going to take this one.

Looks like I'm the underdog here! For the record, I have only played here once. I just joined, and will likely not have a chance to play again before lemmi and I go head-to-head. So not a huge home course advantage--looks like the excuses have already started from lemmiwinks' side :chicken:

Hmmm.....sounds like the excuses are forming on the #Team911 side if you take a home loss.....

We've also both agreed to dole out pops on the back 9 if the front is too one-sided.

Lastly, Team # is going down, both on June 25th for this #THPCallout and at #TheCup.

That's some bush league psych out stuff right there....trying to get me to show up a day late and earn a forfeiture :alien:

That's some bush league psych out stuff right there....trying to get me to show up a day late and earn a forfeiture :alien:

Is this some double cross reverse psych out? June 25th comes straight from your post!

I demand satisfaction!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is this some double cross reverse psych out? June 25th comes straight from your post!

I demand satisfaction!

I have no idea what you're referring to :drinks:

I've got to back my # teammate. Go lemmi!

The first post of this thread says June 25th

I don't see that

Please disregard the Last edited by...... in the first post :smile-big:

I don't see that

Please disregard the Last edited by...... in the first post :smile-big:
The shoddy accounting practices have started...

Take him down RC11 #Team441

Having played a round with rc11, I'll go with him here

First post updated with site change

Date was changed and site moved back to RC's home course.
RC has an afternoon flight and we agree its best to not have the spectre of the TSA hanging over the round. #NoExcusesNoRagrets

Take him out Lemmi!!! Team # FTW!!!
5d4f6314d25736c21f19d71a89fbafdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Date was changed and site moved back to RC's home course.
RC has an afternoon flight and we agree its best to not have the spectre of the TSA hanging over the round. #NoExcusesNoRagrets
There goes the built-in excuse I was counting on being able to lean on.

Seriously though, lemmi/Scott has been so gracious and flexible in changing dates that I almost want him to win.

Almost. #Team441

Night before the #THPCallout. Pumped. We tee off around 8:30-9:00

Back