#THPCallOut T2GRN18 is having a busy day

amsmith61

Reaction score
Handicap
I am keeping the day busy for you, Kev. I am challenging you to 18 holes, no strokes, no excuses match play. To test yourself, you have to beat the best and I am starting right here with one of the best swings on THP.

When: Let's plan for June

Where: Oasis Golf Club in Loveland, Ohio

So what say you??

Ready?

Hmm sounds like the party is in cincy in june

6 months for a call out. That's a lot of trash talk time.

I am keeping the day busy for you, Kev. I am challenging you to 18 holes, no strokes, no excuses match play. To test yourself, you have to beat the best and I am starting right here with one of the best swings on THP.

When: Let's plan for June

Where: Oasis Golf Club in Loveland, Ohio

So what say you??

Ready?

I'm down!

Hell I'd love to come run that track with you boys, beating you while I'm at it...cherry on top buddy

Tale of the tape:

Amsmith61 is a lean, mean, workout machine right now, finding his game through greater rotation and range of motion. He's also getting lessons.
T2GRN18 has a swing of legend and motivation for better golf in 2016.

The distance is actually quite neutral. The short game? Probably also quite neutral.

I don't even know right now. Accepting bribes but I say it's tied going into the 18th.

Hell I'd love to come run that track with you boys, beating you while I'm at it...cherry on top buddy
I'll let you hold on to that thought for the next couple of months. Reality will set in for you in June..

Looks like Kevs goimg to,have his hands full early this year. Unfortunately Aaron I'm going have go with Kev in this one since he will be a little motivated after his loss to me :alien:

Love it! So much yes! This one will be a great match. Need to think for a bit

This is going to be a really really fun match. I wonder how Dan's club will handle having a weekend of all guests playing all weekend lol

Looks like Kevs goimg to,have his hands full early this year. Unfortunately Aaron I'm going have go with Kev in this one since he will be a little motivated after his loss to me :alien:
Child please

This is going to be a really really fun match. I wonder how Dan's club will handle having a weekend of all guests playing all weekend lol

They are not related, but I should definitely consider getting some kind of pro shop credit for all the beer revenue.

Man this is a tough one, luckily we've got time to decide!

Man…I already went against Kevin in the last call out thread…but there is NO WAY I can go against my boy Aaron.

I guess I'm just preparing Kevin for the butt hurt of when the cuts for Team DMV are announced in the Regional Rivalry.

amsmith61 FTW

Man…I already went against Kevin in the last call out thread…but there is NO WAY I can go against my boy Aaron.

I guess I'm just preparing Kevin for the butt hurt of when the cuts for Team DMV are announced in the Regional Rivalry.

amsmith61 FTW
It's cool Pete! Camel fleas with will infest your genitals one day :)

Kevin stomps a Texas sized mud hole into Aaron and walks it dry.... One more for my boy Kevin!

Yup...Kevin...again

6 months for a call out. That's a lot of trash talk time.

Fwiw, there's a 2017 Solheim Cup thread already started. I guess 6 months isn't that bad

wow, tough call here, both have game, both have attitude, both have the respect and admiration of fellow THPer's. Being match play, this could end up a push.

but seeing how I can not straddle the fence on this one, if I get a chance to help aaron with the short/sand game before the match I have to go with aaron.

Going to have to take my fellow Marylander in this one - I think he may have a big year.

Back