THP'er Back in the Saddle after Long Layoff

Scottro8

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, some of you may remember me, Scottro8. I am back and better than ever. Work has taken me off the grid for almost 6 months. I'm excited that now my schedule will allow me to dive back into THP again. I've been following the #Grandaddy from a far (Via Twitter) and look forward to a great 2014 here at THP. Now, time to dive in, start pondering and reading up on all the new club reviews.

Talk to you soon!

Scottro8

Twitter: @scottstaten8

Welcome back. It's a really exciting time on THP. You have a lot to get caught up on.

Glad you are back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Welcome back!!!!!!

:welcome:

Welcome back Scott...hope your implementation went well.

Welcome Back

welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to the game!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back to THP!!!

Welcome back!

Glad to have you back!

Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, some of you may remember me, Scottro8. I am back and better than ever. Work has taken me off the grid for almost 6 months. I'm excited that now my schedule will allow me to dive back into THP again. I've been following the #Grandaddy from a far (Via Twitter) and look forward to a great 2014 here at THP. Now, time to dive in, start pondering and reading up on all the new club reviews.

Talk to you soon!

Scottro8

Twitter: @scottstaten8
welcome back Scott!

Welcome back Scott...hope your implementation went well.

Yes. We are almost 75 percent rolled out on SAP. Been crazy but very nice opportunity to learn and train on a system that many companies are going to. Thinking big picture opportunities. Congrats on your recent appointments here at THP! Well deserved!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back.

1welcomeback.gif

Back