Video THPer Talks with Club Champion

I am in shock that I did not accidentally drop an F Bomb or 2 during the technical difficulties stage haha
lol, I have to go watch this but i am stuck in meeting hell

I am in shock that I did not accidentally drop an F Bomb or 2 during the technical difficulties stage haha
Way to take what was dealt and make the best of it. both from the COVID and technical issues.

also way to stick to your guns. I figured you might go all PTx Pro based on popularity.

The amount of knowledge and skills from hearing an 8iron smash and height with spin was pretty cool. data specs.

Now to talk him in to icons

@KEV what do you think? Can we at least get shane in to say 8-PW ICON? I think we can.

@KEV what do you think? Can we at least get shane in to say 8-PW ICON? I think we can.
I really thought he was going combo set of PTx Pro and Icon

Heck yeah! The ICON's are way easier to hit than I thought they would, especially in those scoring irons. Come on Shane, all the cool kids are doing it!

I really thought he was going combo set of PTx Pro and Icon

so did I. I bet we can get him to have a crazy set of all 3.

UGGGHHH got sucked into a last second conference call. I'll have to watch later!

So much fun to watch that, even with all the tech shenanigans. :D
I see ICONs with Recoils in Shane’s future.

@ddec and @JB are that little devil on my shoulder saying icon and I like it 😝

the more I think about it 4 through 7 in PTX pro and 8 through wedge in Icon does sound rather nice.

decisions, decisions.
PS I am sure Dean will try to get me to go all Icon

the more I think about it 4 through 7 in PTX pro and 8 through wedge in Icon does sound rather nice.

decisions, decisions.
FCFB2B2E-9CBB-4BC7-BA7A-01BC3094D023.jpeg

decisions, decisions.

I like where your head is at.
ANd if we were the devil and angel, you would not be upright.

Despite the technical difficulties (thanks @Canadan for ending that saga), this was a really fun and informative show.

@sposey013168 you have a tough decision but make the decision YOU feel best about. Don't let the peanut gallery influence you into anything. Haha. I have been gaming the PTx Pro irons (with Recoil 780 ES SW F4) for about a year so feel free to ask me any questions about them that you may have.

Despite the technical difficulties (thanks @Canadan for ending that saga), this was a really fun and informative show.

@sposey013168 you have a tough decision but make the decision YOU feel best about. Don't let the peanut gallery influence you into anything. Haha. I have been gaming the PTx Pro irons (with Recoil 780 ES SW F4) for about a year so feel free to ask me any questions about them that you may have.
Do they feel “head heavy” with the recoils?

Just to give everyone a rundown on how technical stuff goes for me here is how things went on this.
Early this morning I was going test my AirPod pros on my laptop, well my laptop does not have blue tooth so I said to myself no biggie let’s use the surface. Well for some reason my AirPod pros will not go into pairing mode (can’t even pair them back with my phone now) so I got my Bose qc 35 out and paired them with the surface. Tested them out and could hear the test and the mic was working. So I go into the chat room and I can not hear anything. I assumed my mic was not working either but it was haha. Dean text me and dan called me and settings all looked good. Dan suggested I just use the laptop without headphones and it worked fine. Sorry for the technical difficulties guys, I really did try to be prepared.

Also I received notification that my Ben Hogan driver will be delivered on Tuesday 👍

Back