THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick thank you to Shaun (@93civiccpe) for helping me out. Dude went out of his way when he didn’t need to and it’s greatly appreciated. I’ll find a way to pay this one forward.

GREAT dude. I don’t say that lightly.

Thanks for the balls @ttucliffhanger! They’ll get used for sure!

@snickerdog is awesome! These showed up in my mailbox today to add to my collection.
88e32874903b0014d25e23dbd9b05c9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big thanks to JohnSinVA for the iron adjustments, thanks brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t say thank you enough to Roger, @mancest.

He hocked me up big time with this handcrafted Evenflow Blue 75g shaft.

Already have it setup with my Callaway Rogue driver. The color is just perfect.

5c9581a835bf202ed164e6ad1f6ab74e.jpg

a25bdcf8496224f4ceb44d1a23d96dce.jpg

6833dd3edfd3a82609d961269fbe4e51.jpg

bde419eccbe7c1d296f0338dbfadb9fa.jpg

Heck of a gesture and a heck of a shaft right there.

Hey hey hey, let’s calm down with this, I sold him the shaft so it ain’t like I am a saint...

Hope it treats you great al, rogue with that shaft is a stunner.

Hey hey hey, let’s calm down with this, I sold him the shaft so it ain’t like I am a saint...

Hope it treats you great al, rogue with that shaft is a stunner.

He is too kind. He sold for virtually a song of me singing Everything I do, I do for you. by Bryan Adams. Oh yes, there is a copy of me singing this to my wife out there somewhere being held for ransom when I am president. And I sing like Kermit the Frog singing It’s not easy being green.

TMI?

@shanewu and I completed a Truvis trade and he included some bonus items from The Hideaway as well as a sleeve of the THP Backstage Pass balls. Thank you so much, Shane!!! It will be paid forward!!!
344b944707876ce84fc0804d787bec28.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

@shanewu and I completed a Truvis trade and he included some bonus items from The Hideaway as well as a sleeve of the THP Backstage Pass balls. Thank you so much, Shane!!! It will be paid forward!!!
344b944707876ce84fc0804d787bec28.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You’re very welcome, John. Maybe they will bring you some Grandaddy luck this year!

Thanks to Alez367 for helping me out with something yesterday. He’s one of the good ones.

Shout out to @shanewu for the gift today when we golfed. Awesome!!!
11781aa40e750335275dc2c3abbb21b8.jpg

Very late but I wanted to say Thank you to MikeG. Won’t say what he did but I want to sincerely say thank you to him and his generosity. It’s greatly appreciated my friend.

Thanks to Alez367 for helping me out with something yesterday. He’s one of the good ones.
One of the best there is!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Shout out to @shanewu for the gift today when we golfed. Awesome!!!
11781aa40e750335275dc2c3abbb21b8.jpg

Enjoy them, man! It was great to see how surprised and excited you were to get them.

maybe not completely random, but i wanted to thank @GolferGal for going out of her way to respond to a pm with a comprehensive and excellent write up. it was much appreciated for something i was kind of stressing about. she’s the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maybe not completely random, but i wanted to thank @GolferGal for going out of her way to respond to a pm with a comprehensive and excellent write up. it was much appreciated for something i was kind of stressing about. she’s the best!

No thanks necessary, it was my pleasure! And if you need more help just let me know.

I love my PM exchanges with @golfergal, but, unfortunately, she doesn't have enough patience for my questions and usually bows out just when it's getting good.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I love my PM exchanges with @golfergal, but, unfortunately, she doesn't have enough patience for my questions and usually bows out just when it's getting good.

Let's be very clear here, I try to tell you something, you refuse to accept it, you always have to have the last word and we go round and round in circles. It's exhausting and I have better things to do with my time, so yes I bow out because it's a waste of my time.

Let's be very clear here, I try to tell you something, you refuse to accept it, you always have to have the last word and we go round and round in circles. It's exhausting and I have better things to do with my time, so yes I bow out because it's a waste of my time.
I think I see now. You're asserting that you don't refuse to accept what I tell you? Hello, pot. Meet kettle.

You see, that's the thing with differing viewpoints. Both parties are normally right... and both parties are frequently wrong.

It's not about the "last word". I mean, it has to end with someone. It doesn't have to be a negative thing.

I love you guys even if the feeling ain't mutual.

I think I see now. You're asserting that you don't refuse to accept what I tell you? Hello, pot. Meet kettle.

You see, that's the thing with differing viewpoints. Both parties are normally right... and both parties are frequently wrong.

It's not about the "last word". I mean, it has to end with someone. It doesn't have to be a negative thing.

This post just proved everything I said. That's all I am going to say.

It's amazing that in such a positive thread that the whole community enjoys, you come in here spewing your nonsense once again and try to take that away.

It's amazing that in such a positive thread that the whole community enjoys, you come in here spewing your nonsense once again and try to take that away.

Def appreciate your willingness to jump in considering......but i'd say lets leave this to them to squash and lets move on with a positive environment this thread holds

Spew nonsense? I just said I enjoy my conversations with GG and said I loved her and others here. That's not nonsense.

I love this thread as much as anyone. I've been part of it both as a poster and postee.

So, sad things have to get spun out of context.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back