THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stories heard here are just a great reminder of what makes THP truly special. So many great people. Well done all!

I have to bump this to give props to the man, mr. kc720. Kang is as good as they come. Not only did he give me a great deal on some shafts, but he offered to help me get the clubs put together. His willingness to help and attention to detail is unreal. He is truly an asset to this great community. Thank you, Kang.

I am never surprised to see Kangs name show up in this thread. Nice going Kang.

Kang never ceases to surprise, you rock buddy!

I have to bump this to give props to the man, mr. kc720. Kang is as good as they come. Not only did he give me a great deal on some shafts, but he offered to help me get the clubs put together. His willingness to help and attention to detail is unreal. He is truly an asset to this great community. Thank you, Kang.
I enjoy doing club work so it was no brainer. Really hope the shaft works for you. I do have to say putting them together while the face was looking the WRONG way was weird lol

Well done Kang!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kang never ceases to amaze me! Good job guys!

Kang is something special!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Let me add another great act of kindness.

J4U PM'd me a week or so ago asking for my address. He said he saw I was just getting a collection of THP putter head covers started and wanted to help out.

He had a sushi one to send my way. It was so very gracious of him.

It showed up today and is perfect. I now have three, thanks to Doug and Cookie. Proving once again that this place and it's members are amazing.

Thanks Doug.

Last edited:
Kang strikes again. When I saw he was playing TPC Vegas I asked if he could pick me up a replacement hat ball mark coin as my kids lost mine. He sent me the hat clip/coin, divot repair tool/coin, and a 3 piece TPC Vegas hat clip set. As usual, would not even let me pay for shipping, let alone everything.

What? Kang's being lauded in this thread? Again? I'm shocked. SHOCKED I say.

:act-up:

In all seriousness, this thread wins all the time and Kang's one of the guys who exemplifies being a THPer. I can only hope to buy him a cold one some day just in appreciation for all the goodness he spreads around here.

I wanted to give a shout out to MPlefty. I was looking for some hard to find Cleveland driver adjustable weights. And he promptly messaged me and sent them my way, free of charge. Another great gesture, Thanks!

Gotta give a shout out to my buddy Doug J4U who hooked me up with a few tour lock weights for my counterbalance putter project!

Some really good awesomeness going on around THP. Makes me a happy member seeing all this.

T0AD sent some golf course discount coupons to KellyBo and myself! He is such a thoughtful and awesome friend. :clapp: Love ya good buddy and come to see us soon :thumb:

Very nice Sean!

T0AD sent some golf course discount coupons to KellyBo and myself! He is such a thoughtful and awesome friend. :clapp: Love ya good buddy and come to see us soon :thumb:
I just might have one of those for ol' Lane Creek, so I'll be up there.

Can't thank Kang enough for sending me the shafts from the J15's that he didn't get along. I will be putting them to good use!! Thanks again buddy.

ae2e321852a19b26eb4eb611aaaa3d31.jpg

Can't thank Kang enough for sending me the shafts from the J15's that he didn't get along. I will be putting them to good use!! Thanks again buddy.

ae2e321852a19b26eb4eb611aaaa3d31.jpg
Will do you way better service than I

Kang doing things as always! Well done my friend! Can't wait to meet you one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back