THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon getting home from Florida today, I found an envelop from TOAD with some goodies from Avid Golfer. Thanks Sean for the thoughtfulness and for going to the trouble.

Well done Sean! You are the man!

great job sean.

Toad is a great dude!

I want to thank DevRickus for helping me out by creating a tournament logo for us. I was going to make a thread, but thought that Dev might be the person I was looking for. About 15 minutes after sending him a PM, I got the logo I was looking for. One design, and it was perfect. No need for any changes. THANKS SO MUCH!

For those who want to see it, it is here: http://broadcaster.ezlinksgolf.com/dm?id=2E7E168ABF0D2EE76FED86E85949786C4FE0885A385AD923

And Dev, I may just need that bigger file after all. Jacqui is going to try to get Budweiser to put it on a poster on the flop wall!

Awesome work Dev.

Awesome job Dev!

Awesome work Dev!

Nice work Ricky

Way to go rickus

Nice Dev!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky is da man!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks great Dev!

Dev does great work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great job!

By far my favourite thread, great work fellows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job guys! This thread is a pick me up on a Monday

Fupresti! Nuff said!

JM

So why is Mojo quoting himself you ask? Please allow me to explain.

Many of you know I am an extremely greatful Bridgestone staffer from last year's THPMC. I, like many of you have been eagerly anticipating the launch of the new drivers. Yesterday, ROGT posts one for sale and I commented on it. Orange Hog buys it, end of story.

Last night, Dave (Fupresti) contacts me to let me know that he has one. We talk and I let him know that due to many things I won't go into right now that I'm just not in a position to buy it. At that point he says that I could do an IOU or make payments or something. That's when I made the post about Dave you see above. We talked and I told him I would need to move some stuff and it is always a crap shoot and wouldn't be fair to him.

I asked him to name a price and allow me to sleep on it. Almost as soon as I hit send he replies that it's free! He said Johnny Fairway needed it and a ton of emotion from last July came flooding back and I was just totally humbled and broken by this awesome gesture. I told him that he forgot to send me his paypal address and he replied that he in fact did not.

Dave, I cannot express to you the humble gratitude I have for your gesture. Yes, I WILL pay it forward. ******IMPORTANT******* If anyone has Fuppy's Paypal address, please PM me :act-up:

THP is cool and awesome and all, but for those of you that have not been around or happen to stumble upon this post, this place, no this community has a way of restoring ones faith in the human race. Not just because of what Dave has done, but rather what we witness here daily by the members. Thanks Dave! I will keep you updated on how she does! I know it will be special though.

~John

Awesome gesture by Fupresti. I do have his PayPal address. You don't want it, he'll send you weird comments from time to time when paying you back :alien:

always such awesome stuff in this thread!

Michael, please contact me offline. You should still have my number. If not, PM is fine.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back