Status
Not open for further replies.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
With so many great gestures done for and by THP'ers, I figured I would create a specific thread for everyone to post up their stories and "Thank-You" posts here. Seems on a daily basis we have more and more posts & threads about how awesome the members of THP are, so why not have a grand thread for all of that here?

Rather than thread after thread of praise, lets get a great thread going for all the goodness and random acts of kindness we all experience from THP'ers here? Marketplace feedback should not got here, but stay in the Marketplace feedback sub-forum. Feel free to post up your "Thanks" and "Atta-boys" here in this thread!

Thanks!

GREAT idea!

It should be a sticky.

Thanks Smalls, figured it would be a good way to keep it clean and organized.

Great idea Ryan but I would expect nothing less from you.

Good timing

Got a package in the mail from mikeg_74, dude sent a hat and ball from a course he plays along with an awesome Oakley towel I will be rocking immediately. Never met the guy but wrote a letter thanking me for my work on the site.

Great gesture by a great guy...thanks mike

This is great thinking Ryan!!! All kinds of great words are going to be in here.

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Ryan,
Thank you for making this a thread!
I have a couple. Ok a few.
While in Vegas last year for the championship, Dennis (Sharkhat won a Bridgestone bag, and gave me his bag, thus upgrading my bag! He would not listen to an offer for me to pay. I am grateful. Thanks Dennis!

I also posted in the equipment pondering thread about using some dicks sporting goods points to get a mackdaddy2 wedge, that weekend while attending a THP gathering in Columbus Ohio, Dan (Canadan) hands me a wedge, I was blown away, he told me James (JMAN) and he thought I'd like to give it a try! I love the wedge thank you fellas!

I am not done! Tyler (TPLUFF) and I road tripped to Hubbard Ohio for a gathering, I commented on how I love his tumbler when I drop him back off home, he gives me one!
Blown away! I use it almost daily!! Love the tumbler!
Tyler ALSO hooked me up with a few 588 altitudes to try.
I appreciate you buddy!
Bucks Run round this summer bud!

Gio (gcruz) blew me away with an offer to attend the masters practice!!!
Can't wait to see ya again! Bring those sticks we will tee it up!!
I cannot wait Gio! Thank you brother!

THP also not only brings a smile to my face on a daily basis, but affords me to do nice things for others. I am selfish. I feel GREAT doing nice things for others. Thanks!
THP has given me a place, a medium to give thanks, complain, ask for advice, to help me learn, to make friends, and so much more!
THP is my second home, filled with great family!

Thanks!
CJ

This thread is needed. Thanks WE

Thanks for starting this Ryan. I think there are many acts of kindness happening every day by THP members. This thread will be filling up fast.

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Awesome idea Ryan. I'm getting sick of all these DevRickus threads cluttering up my timeline :alien:

Jman is a giant among men. I was having trouble loading all my golf stuff into my club glove travel bag on Sunday at Ultimate Testing. He told me to hold on and comes back with an Ogio Monster travel bag and proceeds to just give it to me. The awesome thing is this bag is big enough that it will easily fit my Morgan Cup bag so I don't have to spend a couple hundred dollars.

Thanks again James.

Jman is a giant among men. I was having trouble loading all my golf stuff into my club glove travel bag on Sunday at Ultimate Testing. He told me to hold on and comes back with an Ogio Monster travel bag and proceeds to just give it to me. The awesome thing is this bag is big enough that it will easily fit my Morgan Cup bag so I don't have to spend a couple hundred dollars.

Thanks again James.

James just gives and gives and gives. Just a great great dude.

Nicely done James.

Damn James.

I need a putter.

That's awesome James! I also have a Ogio Monster and that thing is really nice. Enjoy it David and it will easily fit a staffer.

James live breaths and bleeds Green and White! Leading by example! Well done bro

Can't wait to get the pleasure of meeting him in person.

Jman is good people. Not surprised by this at all.

War Eagle bought me a Jack and Coke on Friday night after I was simply behind him in line waiting for drinks before we had really even met.

After James gave fupresti the travel bag, fupresti asked if I had a travel bag and when I said no, he gave me the Club Glove that wouldn't fit all of his stuff, but fit mine just fine.

I will never forget Cookie and how he hooked me up with irons. I still game them bro.

You the man.

I mean Michigan Slice needs to be mentioned for his generosity with the THP string bags. Over the top on that one! Thanks again Slice!

I recently posted a WTB thread for a LH seemore, and jschlesi not only hooked me up with a great si4 for a great price, he also included 2 magnetic headcovers and a spare seemore putter grip!

awesome, Thanks Lucas!

This thread will be miles long soon. Love this place!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back