THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
i couldn’t have imagined a better use than this! excellent, and i’m glad he’s enjoying the unit. many thanks again for letting me test the atmos shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a captain move!

Shout out to @Qwkz51

Found out my man went to school and is friends with members of one of my favorite bands and he hooked me up. You’re an awesome dude Carl!

800c1c98dde19132fe2fd3ed66fd6b03.jpg

Shout out to @Qwkz51

Found out my man went to school and is friends with members of one of my favorite bands and he hooked me up. You’re an awesome dude Carl!

Carl is good people!

Shout out to @Qwkz51

Glad you like it bro, I was just the middle man. They were the ones that donated it! When they come close, make sure to come see them and tell their merch guy you're Bill, the Shortgame wizard!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Glad you like it bro, I was just the middle man. They were the ones that donated it! When they come close, make sure to come see them and tell their merch guy you're Bill, the Shortgame wizard!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Haha, will do

Hey, it’s been a little while. How are you?
A few complications. I had an mri to see if I'm leaking spinal fluid. I'll know for sure early next week. Either way I'll need to have fluid drained. They said my golf is over till next year except chipping and putting possibly in August. THP and you guys keep my spirits up and thanks greatly.

A few complications. I had an mri to see if I'm leaking spinal fluid. I'll know for sure early next week. Either way I'll need to have fluid drained. They said my golf is over till next year except chipping and putting possibly in August. THP and you guys keep my spirits up and thanks greatly.
Praying for you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shout out to @BigDill for “giving me the shaft”

I’d rate him a 6.0 out of 5 everytime

I think it’s the “Catalyst” to get my game back on track.

It’ll make for a fun “Project” and I should be shooting sub “80” rounds in no time.

Appreciate you buddy

It’ll make for a fun “Project” and I should be shooting sub “80” rounds in no time.

Appreciate you buddy

He sent you the V2 in 65 grams?! Lucky. Lol

I'm late in posting this, but I wanted to make sure to get it on here.

I needed an iron to get me on the path to playing golf again...just a single iron right now. A member OGputtnfool PM'ed me and said he had put something together for me to try. A few days later the box arrived and he had sent me a perfectly new 6 iron with a lightweight graphite shaft. It's great for what I need it for to start getting back into the swing of things....literally.

SO, I wanted to THANK him for his generosity and his willingness to help out a total stranger.

THANK YOU OG.....I sure do appreciate it. Hopefully a year from now I can come back here and post another telling about how I am playing the best golf of my life and inching closer to a 79. We all have dreams!!

Have a great week.
Larry

Appreciate you buddy

Happy to do it my man. Hope it’s just what you need to get that F9 4i launching rockets.

Thank you to Scrap22 for sending me a sleeve of CSX with Triple Track technology. Very much appreciated!

Big thanks to JMB3 for sending me the Max Carry shaft he had for sale. Appreciate it buddy

bmongi1;n8582206 said:

How are you? I hope things have really started improving and you are past the complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back