THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Big shout out to @KY Golfer! He saw that I was struggling to find a shaft for my new Aerojet 3W head (in my budget) and sent me a spare that he had on hand. Work and life kicked my butt this week. Thanks for the generosity @KY Golfer!

I absolutely pounded one with that combo today… super stoked to get it out again.

Big shout out to @KY Golfer! He saw that I was struggling to find a shaft for my new Aerojet 3W head (in my budget) and sent me a spare that he had on hand. Work and life kicked my butt this week. Thanks for the generosity @KY Golfer!

I absolutely pounded one with that combo today… super stoked to get it out again.
@KY Golfer is a good dude indeed!!

Big shoutout to @Bus for offering to snag me one of the Srixon Master’s hats, and throwing some Touring Purple swag in the box. Appreciate you brother!

Big shoutout to my guy @Deebo76 i asked him to look for a simple Dormie hat at Briggs for me not only did he send the hat but also a bag full of goodies including some sweet truvis WWG balls, tees, and since I mentioned wanting to get into cigars he sent me one.
IMG_9796.jpeg
Love you brother thanks!

Big shoutout to my guy @Deebo76 i asked him to look for a simple Dormie hat at Briggs for me not only did he send the hat but also a bag full of goodies including some sweet truvis WWG balls, tees, and since I mentioned wanting to get into cigars he sent me one.
View attachment 9260591
Love you brother thanks!
My guy @Deebo76 making Casita 3 proud

View attachment 9260591
Love you brother thanks!
@Deebo76 is good peoples.

View attachment 9260591
Love you brother thanks!
He's alright.

I want to give a shoutout to @BigDill i wont get into details, but he is a genuinely good dude and awesome THPer. I owe you big time and can't thank you enough.

View attachment 9260591
Love you brother thanks!

Shocked Ice Cube GIF

I really hope they have those hats at Ballyhack!

I want to give a shoutout to @BigDill i wont get into details, but he is a genuinely good dude and awesome THPer. I owe you big time and can't thank you enough.
Anytime my friend. Nothing that anyone else around here wouldn’t do if they could. Thanks for hanging around with me over the weekend. It was great to hang again.

Kindness doesn't always have to be gear.

Had some tough times over the past year or so.
There are lots of people in this community who have kept in contact with me or checked in here and there. Guys I consider real friends. Not just internet friends. People who actually give a **** about people.

Thank you.
You guys know who you are.

Love this thread

Shocked Ice Cube GIF

I really hope they have those hats at Ballyhack!
Uhhh, me too. If they do, I'm making you snag an extra. :ROFLMAO:

Back