THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

one of my favorites. dude is so great!
You can say that over & over! Nick is always willing to offer assistance and time whether it be golf or personal related.

Happy to do it buddy. Hopefully I get to see it in person one day, let’s get that round in!
Let’s do it!!! We may be heading your way in the next few weeks.

Huge thank you to @KY Golfer for helping me out with a wrench for my TSI3. Awesome guy!

I don't know how. @BigDill has been dodging me for years.
TBH I have had reservations since you moved away from the custom Recoils 😂. And Ohio. How about we just meet in the middle at Pinehurst?

TBH I have had reservations since you moved away from the custom Recoils 😂. And Ohio. How about we just meet in the middle at Pinehurst?
Pick me on the way up.

Ohhh I do like the idea of Pinehurst, and have yet to play there.

Also, I haven't moved away from the recoils, they are just... in planning phase.

Freekin Pinehurst, I haven't played there since 98......MAKE THE TRIP!

I just know when i see a post from THP's RAOK in my feed, that is the FIRST one i click on

Shout out to @Tevenor for doing me a couple of huge favors this week. Even with his extremely slow internet connection, he has come through for me in the clutch. He is a great guy, and I am really happy he is representing this community in the 2021 Grandaddy, because he gets what it means to be part of this THP community.

Having a tough week and @McLovin sent me a package. I can’t wait to try Arccos and music on the course at the same time. Thanks a ton for brightening my day!0CA17AA7-93F3-4982-B3EF-C7C6BA039138.jpeg

Seeing this thread pop up made me remember I had something to post. Drove up to Bozeman last weekend for some simulator golf with @GoldenBuff. He took care of lunch and the whole simulator session was on him. Was a surprise and a real treat! Thanks again Todd!

Seeing this thread pop up made me remember I had something to post. Drove up to Bozeman last weekend for some simulator golf with @GoldenBuff. He took care of lunch and the whole simulator session was on him. Was a surprise and a real treat! Thanks again Todd!
He is a great guy, nice that you have a THPer somewhat close to play with.

He is a great guy, nice that you have a THPer somewhat close to play with.
It's great that I have been able to get to know him because of this place! Top of the line guy!

It's great that I have been able to get to know him because of this place! Top of the line guy!
Him and I where chatting the other day, still trying to work out getting up your way next year for a week and play some golf. Will definitely keep you in the loop.

Him and I where chatting the other day, still trying to work out getting up your way next year for a week and play some golf. Will definitely keep you in the loop.
Please do! I'd love to get out there with you guys!

Always good to pop in here and see how the community is helping each other out!

Back