THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Love this thread. I just appreciate the kindness of this entire community. You are all so awesome. Every comment and bit of support and help is so appreciated

I’m being totally honest when I say the only one single bad apple I experienced on forum is no longer here since I joined in 2019.

Have to give a huge shout out to @J.B. Cobb III as he is hands down a good THPer. Posted his Ben Hogan Drive GS53 head last week for anyone who wanted it. It’s been a driver that I’ve wanted to put some swings on for awhile now. Wouldn’t let me pay for shipping or anything. Arrived today and looks practically brand new. Shaft adapter arrives tomorrow and will get a shaft in and ready for a round.

I’ll throw some pictures up once shaft build is complete!!!

Thanks again dude!!!

Have to give a huge shout out to @J.B. Cobb III as he is hands down a good THPer. Posted his Ben Hogan Drive GS53 head last week for anyone who wanted it. It’s been a driver that I’ve wanted to put some swings on for awhile now. Wouldn’t let me pay for shipping or anything. Arrived today and looks practically brand new. Shaft adapter arrives tomorrow and will get a shaft in and ready for a round.

I’ll throw some pictures up once shaft build is complete!!!

Thanks again dude!!!
@J.B. Cobb III is a solid, solid dude. Hope I have the chance to tee it up with him some day.

@J.B. Cobb III is a solid, solid dude. Hope I have the chance to tee it up with him some day.
Anytime you’re in the Carolinas or I’m back in Arizona! Might have to stop here first!! It’s been 25+ years or so!🤣
2A313595-F836-4E9B-9FCB-805FF1F8083E.png

Add one more to the @J.B. Cobb III fan club. He sent me a Callaway weight, refused payment or money for shipping. Thank you!

Went to pay for my albatross club membership and someone had already paid for it. This place is always awesome.

Big thank you to @shanewu for a couple hats for my birthday.
3991053E-167C-432B-89BA-39CBC4FC3ED2.jpeg

A big thanks to @RohammedAli for advice! I appreciate it!

@gkeller813 With a MAJOR act of kindness. I’ve been struggling with my driver all year and he gifted me his HZRDUS Yellow shaft in an S flex. I am starting to find some fairways and my score is trending in the right direction now. Thanks, GK!

Was in need of a low spin shaft for my Callaway Epic Speed driver as the stock shaft is a bit too whippy for me. @chile contacted me and gave me an Evenflow T1100, which is one of my favorite shafts of all time. Troy has only been on the site for about a year and a half, but has made a huge impression upon a lot of THP'ers including myself. Hope to get to tee it up with him one day soon. Thanks again Troy!

17DAEDD8-2110-4F73-BB6B-7E1CFC01363D.jpeg
Shout out to my Hackers friend @baylrballa. Big thanks for the headcover and chip! Out with Shockers, In with Hackers!

@donny475 is the bomb.

Got a random message just asking my address and guess what was delivered today

5C158D42-B57B-492C-87C5-44EBF3C6FA33.jpeg

That’s going to be the goto hat for some time.

Looks so amazing and thank you so much.

Gotta shout out my Grandaddy teammate @Nappy ! Mentioned that I was interested in a hat he was selling on the forum and he sent it to me and wouldn't accept payment. One of my favorite hats now! Thanks again Michael!

Gotta shout out my Grandaddy teammate @Nappy ! Mentioned that I was interested in a hat he was selling on the forum and he sent it to me and wouldn't accept payment. One of my favorite hats now! Thanks again Michael!
Did my first THP event with @Nappy great guy and is great for the Grandaddy team

I won’t go into a ton of detail but @J4U is my damn hero and absolutely made my Friday. He’s an old THP friend who I am thrilled to see active and having a blast on the site.

can’t wait to get together again my good man.

I won’t go into a ton of detail but @J4U is my damn hero and absolutely made my Friday. He’s an old THP friend who I am thrilled to see active and having a blast on the site.

can’t wait to get together again my good man.
Good dude & was a blast to have as a roommate in New Mexico. It had been awhile since we last saw one another & it was like we didn’t miss a beat!

Back