THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Qwkz51

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending+
I'm about a week or so late in getting this posted, but a huge shout out to @KY Golfer . Out of the blue I get a message from him telling me a package was on the way. Inside is a totally unexpected present of some first rate golf balls and a Swag shirt! I was (and still am) stunned at his generosity.

I hope I can "pay it forward" to other THPers in the future.
Chris is a fantastic dude!

ChefChris79

Cooking with Smoke 19 Budget Golf Championship
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Last week I got a surprise delivery from @ChefChris79 that was a huge boost to my Truvis collection! The "Ho Ho Ho!" on top of the bag of balls made me grin and LOL.

Thanks, Chris, for your continued generosity!
Your most welcome my friend. Hope we can tee it up soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Y’all already know @mikeg_74 is a top notch human but I wanted to give him a shoutout and show appreciation for offering to shop for me at the Hideaway, picking me up a cap and adding an amazing surprise to the package. Thanks you so much, my friend.

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Y’all already know @mikeg_74 is a top notch human but I wanted to give him a shoutout and show appreciation for offering to shop for me at the Hideaway, picking me up a cap and adding an amazing surprise to the package. Thanks you so much, my friend.
He’s a stellar guy! @HarryPotter did the same for me.

mikeg_74

2015 #TheGrandaddy Alum & 2019 #AssCap
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
thanks dude. I had some help so not all on me.

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

GoldenBuff

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Blown away by @Snickerdoodle! He sent me this lovely set of Hideaway items. Thank you David. I am humbled by your generosity. Love, love, love these!

IMG_1086.jpeg

Sox_Fan

BHG Homer
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Putting
@BigDill rocks! Somebody in the Secret Santa thread received some Titleist EXP-01 balls as part of their gift. I commented that I was looking forward to their thoughts on them since I have never actually seen, much less played, one. Nick quoted my post and offered to send me the two he had left to try. Received the package today and not only were those 2 balls in there, but the package also included a Snell MTB-X ball (which I have tried and like) and a sleeve of Kirkland 4 piece balls (which I have never tried). Thanks Nick!!!

KEV

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I want to give @LLIB a huge shoutout. Awhile back I mentioned I was going to regrip my Recoil shafts and he reached out offering to send me some Z Grip Aligns. Not only did he do that, he threw in a few extras also! What a cool gesture and one that is really appreciated.

obedt

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
I’m blown away by this place. Not only have I enjoyed some of my most memorable golfing experiences, the members amaze me with their generosity.
@Snickerdoodle, thanks my friend. I think @HarryPotter may have had something to do with this too

962D4B3E-AAE5-4FC6-83BB-6D50767AABD0.jpeg
5C6CFBEF-A142-41C3-A9E7-D1AA785EEB2B.jpeg

love the Imperial hat, and have always wanted one of the copper Hideaway markers. Thanks so much my friend

tequila4kapp

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 17.6
@darthweasel

He's such a good person and friend to do something really nice for my son. Thank you.

oumagic

Team Paradise 2020
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 10.9
It has been a few weeks since the AZ locals got together for an unofficial get together and two rounds of golf. I was just talking with my wife how @Wildcat4life and @Nessinator invited us into their home for a post-round bbq and just felt I would be remiss not to mention again how great our fellow THP’ers are and thank them for such a great weekend. I consider myself fortunate that I found this place in 2019.

WLG1952

Reaction score
Handicap
16?
The person I am talking about is not a THP forum member. I heard about this from my cousin. Still, its a special random act of kindness.

The guy, and my cousin were golfing on a road trip. They were in a threesome. The third was a youngster,with his non golfing Mom driving the cart.

The youngster was playing with an old set of clubs. Tbey were of a a Sam Snead era of of clubs. His Mom during idle conversation, mention her son son was saving up monies for a newer, improved set of clubs.

The guy my cousin was playing with gave the youngster his 2019 set of clubs.

Don't remember the brand, but they were a very good set of clubs according to my cousin. My cousin also gave the youngster two dozen Bridgeston golf balls.

Obviously the youngster was a happy kid, and his Mother a bit at a loss for words.

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The generosity of THP’ers is beyond my comprehension. You guys know who you are.

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I love this thread so much.

WMac19

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My 2020 Albatross Club membership was anonymously paid for.

Man, I so completely appreciated that gesture. Whether specifically targeted or I merely benefitted from a case of Pin The Tail On The Donkey, no matter. It's AWESOME.

Since, I've happily paid it forward. To whoever it was.

THANK YOU!!!

GoldenBuff

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
@FernDog is an awesome person and THPer. His work with the secret holiday gift program alone is amazing. My secret santa had some personal issues and wasn’t able to send a gift. That was OK by me, but erik went ahead and sent me some nice items including the coolest Bill Murray divot tool and ball marker, chrome soft balls, and tees upon tees. Very generous and kind. Good people this one. I have been humbled by THPer generosity and kindness since getting active again on the forum. Blown away. Thank you.

OhioGolfer

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Weather
@FernDog is an awesome person and THPer. His work with the secret holiday gift program alone is amazing. My secret santa had some personal issues and wasn’t able to send a gift. That was OK by me, but erik went ahead and sent me some nice items including the coolest Bill Murray divot tool and ball marker, chrome soft balls, and tees upon tees. Very generous and kind. Good people this one. I have been humbled by THPer generosity and kindness since getting active again on the forum. Blown away. Thank you.
He's definitely a good one!

Schanker

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Shout out to @tomcat He sent me a few Grandaddy goodies. Thanks man I really appreciate it.

FernDog

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks and many kudos to you as well Todd for being as understanding as you were about the situation!! Nothing like the THP community anywhere!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tevenor

Boom boom stick
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I feel this thread, more than any other, represents what being part of the THP community, not just a member of a golf forum, is all about. Cheers to you all! :drinks:

Golf Ghost

Major Champion (x4)
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 12.3
I love this thread so much.
Could be having an awful day and all I have to do it stop by here and read a couple posts. Definitely puts a smile on your face.

McLovin

feelz good 2 b a Gsta
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Could be having an awful day and all I have to do it stop by here and read a couple posts. Definitely puts a smile on your face.
some incredibly generous guys around here

OITW

Contestant in #THPSweep
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The Clock
@tomcat thank you so much for #TheGrandaddy and Hideaway SWAG! Really appreciate the handwritten note.

E9EB081B-0884-4306-A4B8-9398730EB48D.jpeg

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in