THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

A huge thank you to my ass cap @Tevenor for the awesome Swag cover! I had asked in our GD chat if he had any to sell. He sent me a pic of what he was selling I picked one and bam it is at my house 3 days later! It also came with a beautiful Hideaway ball marker which my wife promptly claimed for herself 🤣.

THP members are second to none. If you have never had a chance to talk with him make the time! He is hysterical I can’t wait to be in Cali at the Grandaddy with him!
View attachment 9101535
That’s a good looking headcover! Good on you @Tevenor!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to @Triple Frak. I bought a couple driver shafts from him and he very generously tossed in a sleeve of yellow Srixon golf balls! My ball brand of choice lately!

Cheers!!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to @Triple Frak. I bought a couple driver shafts from him and he very generously tossed in a sleeve of yellow Srixon golf balls! My ball brand of choice lately!

Cheers!!
@Triple Frak is good people. Hope your sending up 🚀 with the new shafts!

Cheers!!
Well now!! I cracked open the sleeve of balls, and what do I find?!

@Triple Frak has sent me THP logo balls and a THP tee that I haven’t seen before!!

This just got elevated to a whole new level!!

19EBC762-F40A-4237-B94A-87EA283A794A.jpeg

Last edited:
THP is a special place. I’ve had more THPers ask me how I was doing versus family members. Thank you for the kind words.

I’d like to take a moment and thank my friend @Carolina Dundee for going out of his way to golf with me and a buddy while we are in North Carolina for a family Vacation. We were on a THP trip with Titliest a few years back and like many others we stayed close. @J.B. Cobb III Got us a great deal at the course we played but unfortunately wasn’t able to join us. Thank you I am sorry we didn’t get to meet this trip but I hope that someday we can play a round together. If either of you end up anywhere near Illinois. I’d love the chance to extend the hospitality you both showed me! A85A84BF-2EFA-44B7-9050-D0DB340061FE.jpeg

I’d like to take a moment and thank my friend @Carolina Dundee for going out of his way to golf with me and a buddy while we are in North Carolina for a family Vacation. We were on a THP trip with Titliest a few years back and like many others we stayed close. @J.B. Cobb III Got us a great deal at the course we played but unfortunately wasn’t able to join us. Thank you I am sorry we didn’t get to meet this trip but I hope that someday we can play a round together. If either of you end up anywhere near Illinois. I’d love the chance to extend the hospitality you both showed me! View attachment 9105493

Always great to play with a legend like @Putterbutter and I agree it would have been a blast for @J.B. Cobb III to have joined our 7am sh!t show today.

FYI @Putterbutter is still on the no sunscreen and no water kick 😎😎😎

I’d like to take a moment and thank my friend @Carolina Dundee for going out of his way to golf with me and a buddy while we are in North Carolina for a family Vacation. We were on a THP trip with Titliest a few years back and like many others we stayed close. @J.B. Cobb III Got us a great deal at the course we played but unfortunately wasn’t able to join us. Thank you I am sorry we didn’t get to meet this trip but I hope that someday we can play a round together. If either of you end up anywhere near Illinois. I’d love the chance to extend the hospitality you both showed me! View attachment 9105493

I’m sorry I couldn’t make it today. I was really looking forward to it. Since, you’re in Kure Beach,go to Freddie’s for some really good pork chops, and make sure you go to Britt’s Donuts on the boardwalk at Carolina Beach.

@J.B. Cobb III we are definitely headed to Britts donuts Friday! We’ll check out Freddie’s too👍

Big thanks to @smellysell for sending me a few iron shafts to build out a half-set of my dad's old clubs for fun. Much appreciated!

Big thanks to @smellysell for sending me a few iron shafts to build out a half-set of my dad's old clubs for fun. Much appreciated!
Hope they work out for you, and my wife thanks you for getting even a small amount of the **** out of my basement! 😂

Hope they work out for you, and my wife thanks you for getting even a small amount of the **** out of my basement! 😂
If it makes her feel even better I got an eye roll from mine when I told her a long skinny box was coming again 😂

THPers are awesome! Just have to say thank you to several of you out there who have supported my daughters business venture! @BigDill @BriMac @Deebo76 @PackersGirl you put a huge smile on her face.

THPers are awesome! Just have to say thank you to several of you out there who have supported my daughters business venture! @BigDill @BriMac @Deebo76 @PackersGirl you put a huge smile on her face.
My kids are super excited to receive their items, and we’re so thrilled to learn that someone their age started a business! Thank you for doing such a great job and raising someone that inspires others!

My kids are super excited to receive their items, and we’re so thrilled to learn that someone their age started a business! Thank you for doing such a great job and raising someone that inspires others!
Let’s just say I screwed up shipping and they were mailed out again today. 😂 She said Dad this is the second time…with that being said I was fired.

Let’s just say I screwed up shipping and they were mailed out again today. 😂 She said Dad this is the second time…with that being said I was fired.
Do you need an employment lawyer? We can teach her what being a business owner is really like!

Back