THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shout out to @USAF Ret in Wis

Craig randomly asked me for my address and sent a little package. 3 sleeves of balls, 2 Srixon (those divides are bright!) and a sleeve of THP logo Pro V1's with a THP tee as well.

Thank you mate, appreciate it.
You're welcome, brother 👊🏻

Glad they arrived safely!

A big thank-you to @Canadan for grabbing me a yardage book cover from Ballyhack with the Dormie logo on it. Honorable mention to the other THPers who also offered.

20220830_204835.jpg

Nothing but appreciation to @Someonescoat for hooking me up with a great deal on a Motocaddy. And a thank-you to @KY Golfer for receiving it and bringing it to the course for me.

20220829_200636.jpg

This thread always makes me happy to see pop up. Well done all! Love seeing THPers doing good to others!

Shout out to my GD teammate @goalie! Made me Bellatrix's second wand, complete with my daughter's initials. And included a stand. Going on display in her room. David may be scary with the mask on, but underneath that he's a great person.

807AE206-466E-40EB-B012-1E039C12122D.jpeg9A0D3DC3-4704-4589-B448-2D804196D2B2.jpeg

A big thanks to @Danimal for going out of the way to snag me some Ozzie Smith St. Louis exclusive Truvis. I appreciate it more than you know brother!

A big thanks to @Danimal for going out of the way to snag me some Ozzie Smith St. Louis exclusive Truvis. I appreciate it more than you know brother!
What a top notch dude!!! Way to go @Danimal

Sweet! What do they look like?

Those are amazing, I had no clue either! Are there others?
I have some truvis with the Arch on them, but that's the only 2 I know of.

Back