THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

They arrived a day early, thanks again @Danimal I appreciate the hookup! (With my other St Louis Truvis) 20220908_190550.jpg

Last edited:
Shoutout to @BuckNasty! Was generous enough to send me the badass taco with sunglasses putter cover and when I told him I’d get it shipped out he told me to keep it. I love this place!

I’m slow to the party @pumbaa visited his local golf Galaxy outlet picked up an Arnold Palmer towel as i requested. Sent it to me and woukd not accept payment.

like others have said, i also love this place.

Shoutout to @BuckNasty! Was generous enough to send me the badass taco with sunglasses putter cover and when I told him I’d get it shipped out he told me to keep it. I love this place!
SWAG! way to go GA! and nice gesture BN

Massive Shoutout to @Qwkz51

He saw I was jealous of the Truvis Saint Louis golf balls he got, and he offered to send me a sleeve, no questions asked/payment.

Thank You SO MUCH
I only ask you send me homerun #700 when you catch it at the game 😆

Last edited:
All credit goes to @Golfers Anonymous. By the time he left he knew everyone's name at the Pro Shop, their birthdays, and even some SSN's. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So…. They knew his card number by heart then too, I’m assuming? Haha 😂

That @Golfers Anonymous dude is a straight-up guy!

I knew he'd look after his fellow THPers (y)

Yeah it's pretty awesome. And look how else you can store it say on your desk or something.

IMG20220917222112.jpg

Back