THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shout out to potbunker
He saw my post looking for a 50g shaft for my boy. He offered to send me a a shaft for him to try and wouldn't take anything for it. Definitely a great guy!

Huge shout out to millsan1. I won’t say what he did as I’m sure he doesn’t want it known, but he brought tears to my eyes today.

As if we didn’t know from here already, he’s good folk. Actually great folk.

Thanks brother. You helped pick up a man when he was down.

Just want to give a shoutout to my 2018 MC Team Paradise competitor, all around good dude and friend @chefkritter for his generosity! Was looking to get a bag of clubs together for my oldest son who recently quit playing college hoops and wanted to start playing golf again. Chef donated a sweet Cobra driver to the cause and my son’s bag is rounding nicely Into shape. Big thanks Kyle!

Last edited:
Just want to give a shoutout to my 2018 MC Team Paradise competitor, all around good dude and friend @chefkritter for his generosity! Was looking to get a bag of clubs together for my oldest son who recently quit playing college hoops and wanted to start playing golf again. Chef donated a sweet Cobra driver to the cause and his bag is rounding nicely Into shape. Big thanks Kyle!

It’s all good man! Glad it went to great use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big thanks to Wildcat4life. Aside from his awesome generosity earlier this year, he knows what he just did recently. Absolutely unnecessary, but absolutely appreciated!

Yeah he’s one helluva a good dude too! I “won” a contest of his getting a set of long iron Epics. Holy smokes do those things go far! (At this point) if I ever get a swing back I’ll rock that 4i just as a driving iron. I hit it 15-20 yards further than a 4h. Rocket launcher!

Some awesome THPer paid my entry into the Albatross Club. Thanks for your kindness!

There’s no place like THP

So in a thread the @goalie had about Metalworking, I snapped a pic of my sign in my garden area out front and said the little golfer guy would look good next to my sign. A short time later, @goalie sent me a message and said it would indeed look good there. We chatted, he refused payment and we found out that we were both stationed at Camp Lejeune. I was a Navy Corpsman and he as a Marine.This showed up at my home today..... This little guy will have a special place at my house forever.....Thank you David Semper FI brother "B543F565-F8EE-445B-BD50-0F7E8CB36C69.jpegCBDEA688-8E27-4611-8396-40EC73CAD1F9.jpegoorah"

@MikeG @SouthernShred @dacatalyst41 @PhillyV I want to take a moment and say thank you to these 4 gentlemen who went out of their way for me in a manner that I will never forget. Been a rough couple weeks but thanks to them, there was a couple moments of smiles and memories.

So in a thread the @goalie had about Metalworking, I snapped a pic of my sign in my garden area out front and said the little golfer guy would look good next to my sign. A short time later, @goalie sent me a message and said it would indeed look good there. We chatted, he refused payment and we found out that we were both stationed at Camp Lejeune. I was a Navy Corpsman and he as a Marine.This showed up at my home today..... This little guy will have a special place at my house forever.....Thank you David Semper FI brother "View attachment 8911989View attachment 8911990oorah"

It was my pleasure Doc!

;)

@MikeG @SouthernShred @dacatalyst41 @PhillyV I want to take a moment and say thank you to these 4 gentlemen who went out of their way for me in a manner that I will never forget. Been a rough couple weeks but thanks to them, there was a couple moments of smiles and memories.

Seriously you don’t need to thank us. We’re family

great group of guys there for sure

So in a thread the @goalie had about Metalworking, I snapped a pic of my sign in my garden area out front and said the little golfer guy would look good next to my sign. A short time later, @goalie sent me a message and said it would indeed look good there. We chatted, he refused payment and we found out that we were both stationed at Camp Lejeune. I was a Navy Corpsman and he as a Marine.This showed up at my home today..... This little guy will have a special place at my house forever.....Thank you David Semper FI brother "View attachment 8911989View attachment 8911990oorah"
This is awesome!! Great connection, too.

Easy call. Help my brother or do nothing? Hmm no thanks required

Family looking out for family.

Another awesome THP’er-dunno who it even is, picked up my 2020 Albatross Club membership.

With my accident money has become tight. I’d have eventually got it but it would probably have been January/February before I woulda been able.

So thank you-whoever you are! Again I’m damn near drawn to tears by this place. You get into it what you put out and there are some genuinely awesome people here. I try to be one and sometimes fail miserably, but I do try.

Anyways, thank you!

Another awesome THP’er-dunno who it even is, picked up my 2020 Albatross Club membership.

With my accident money has become tight. I’d have eventually got it but it would probably have been January/February before I woulda been able.

So thank you-whoever you are! Again I’m damn near drawn to tears by this place. You get into it what you put out and there are some genuinely awesome people here. I try to be one and sometimes fail miserably, but I do try.

Anyways, thank you!
That's awesome man! It's one of the things that makes THP so unique!

Still my favorite thread on THP. I love seeing action in it. Some really great folks around here.

Edit-another supposed to be PM that I got wrong. Wasn’t meant for public consumption so my apologies once again for posting in the wrong spot.

Man I really suck at everything right now, can’t even get my posts in the right spots.

Last edited:
Thank you @cpaulsell for the putter cover and the box of random items! Super cool of you to help me out with a putter cover and much appreciated amigo!

I received a PM a couple of weeks ago from @LLIB asking me for my address. Knowing he was an amazing THPer, I complied without hesitation. Fast forward to yesterday. A long skinny box (the kind we all know and love) showed up on my front doorstep and I immediately opened it to find an incredible Ben Hogan BHB02 (that I have been wanting to try since they came out) putter and 5 Lamkin Z5 grips (a personal favorite). I was absolutely floored by Bill's extreme generosity! Thank you sir!
22d1e4952abb2dfea9985249e8b62e9e.jpg

I received a PM a couple of weeks ago from @LLIB asking me for my address. Knowing he was an amazing THPer, I complied without hesitation. Fast forward to yesterday. A long skinny box (the kind we all know and love) showed up on my front doorstep and I immediately opened it to find an incredible Ben Hogan BHB02 (that I have been wanting to try since they came out) putter and 5 Lamkin Z5 grips (a personal favorite). I was absolutely floored by Bill's extreme generosity! Thank you sir!
22d1e4952abb2dfea9985249e8b62e9e.jpg

I couldn’t just let it sit and collect dust knowing that you had been wanting to try it. Hope it works out for you. Enjoy!

Back