THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I'm about a week or so late in getting this posted, but a huge shout out to @KY Golfer . Out of the blue I get a message from him telling me a package was on the way. Inside is a totally unexpected present of some first rate golf balls and a Swag shirt! I was (and still am) stunned at his generosity.

I hope I can "pay it forward" to other THPers in the future.
Chris is a fantastic dude!

Last week I got a surprise delivery from @ChefChris79 that was a huge boost to my Truvis collection! The "Ho Ho Ho!" on top of the bag of balls made me grin and LOL.

Thanks, Chris, for your continued generosity!

Your most welcome my friend. Hope we can tee it up soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all already know @mikeg_74 is a top notch human but I wanted to give him a shoutout and show appreciation for offering to shop for me at the Hideaway, picking me up a cap and adding an amazing surprise to the package. Thanks you so much, my friend.

Y’all already know @mikeg_74 is a top notch human but I wanted to give him a shoutout and show appreciation for offering to shop for me at the Hideaway, picking me up a cap and adding an amazing surprise to the package. Thanks you so much, my friend.
He’s a stellar guy! @HarryPotter did the same for me.

thanks dude. I had some help so not all on me.

@BigDill rocks! Somebody in the Secret Santa thread received some Titleist EXP-01 balls as part of their gift. I commented that I was looking forward to their thoughts on them since I have never actually seen, much less played, one. Nick quoted my post and offered to send me the two he had left to try. Received the package today and not only were those 2 balls in there, but the package also included a Snell MTB-X ball (which I have tried and like) and a sleeve of Kirkland 4 piece balls (which I have never tried). Thanks Nick!!!
e38eef56c32947a53c09baec4399a638.jpg

I want to give @LLIB a huge shoutout. Awhile back I mentioned I was going to regrip my Recoil shafts and he reached out offering to send me some Z Grip Aligns. Not only did he do that, he threw in a few extras also! What a cool gesture and one that is really appreciated.

I’m blown away by this place. Not only have I enjoyed some of my most memorable golfing experiences, the members amaze me with their generosity.
@Snickerdoodle, thanks my friend. I think @HarryPotter may have had something to do with this too

962D4B3E-AAE5-4FC6-83BB-6D50767AABD0.jpeg
5C6CFBEF-A142-41C3-A9E7-D1AA785EEB2B.jpeg

love the Imperial hat, and have always wanted one of the copper Hideaway markers. Thanks so much my friend

@darthweasel

He's such a good person and friend to do something really nice for my son. Thank you.

It has been a few weeks since the AZ locals got together for an unofficial get together and two rounds of golf. I was just talking with my wife how @Wildcat4life and @Nessinator invited us into their home for a post-round bbq and just felt I would be remiss not to mention again how great our fellow THP’ers are and thank them for such a great weekend. I consider myself fortunate that I found this place in 2019.

The person I am talking about is not a THP forum member. I heard about this from my cousin. Still, its a special random act of kindness.

The guy, and my cousin were golfing on a road trip. They were in a threesome. The third was a youngster,with his non golfing Mom driving the cart.

The youngster was playing with an old set of clubs. Tbey were of a a Sam Snead era of of clubs. His Mom during idle conversation, mention her son son was saving up monies for a newer, improved set of clubs.

The guy my cousin was playing with gave the youngster his 2019 set of clubs.

Don't remember the brand, but they were a very good set of clubs according to my cousin. My cousin also gave the youngster two dozen Bridgeston golf balls.

Obviously the youngster was a happy kid, and his Mother a bit at a loss for words.

The generosity of THP’ers is beyond my comprehension. You guys know who you are.

My 2020 Albatross Club membership was anonymously paid for.

Man, I so completely appreciated that gesture. Whether specifically targeted or I merely benefitted from a case of Pin The Tail On The Donkey, no matter. It's AWESOME.

Since, I've happily paid it forward. To whoever it was.

THANK YOU!!!

@FernDog is an awesome person and THPer. His work with the secret holiday gift program alone is amazing. My secret santa had some personal issues and wasn’t able to send a gift. That was OK by me, but erik went ahead and sent me some nice items including the coolest Bill Murray divot tool and ball marker, chrome soft balls, and tees upon tees. Very generous and kind. Good people this one. I have been humbled by THPer generosity and kindness since getting active again on the forum. Blown away. Thank you.

@FernDog is an awesome person and THPer. His work with the secret holiday gift program alone is amazing. My secret santa had some personal issues and wasn’t able to send a gift. That was OK by me, but erik went ahead and sent me some nice items including the coolest Bill Murray divot tool and ball marker, chrome soft balls, and tees upon tees. Very generous and kind. Good people this one. I have been humbled by THPer generosity and kindness since getting active again on the forum. Blown away. Thank you.

He's definitely a good one!

Shout out to @tomcat He sent me a few Grandaddy goodies. Thanks man I really appreciate it.

Thanks and many kudos to you as well Todd for being as understanding as you were about the situation!! Nothing like the THP community anywhere!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel this thread, more than any other, represents what being part of the THP community, not just a member of a golf forum, is all about. Cheers to you all! :drinks:

I love this thread so much.

Could be having an awful day and all I have to do it stop by here and read a couple posts. Definitely puts a smile on your face.

Could be having an awful day and all I have to do it stop by here and read a couple posts. Definitely puts a smile on your face.

some incredibly generous guys around here

Back