THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Thank you to @Nerdy_81 for the little Bridgestone golf goodness you sent. Perfect timing as I have two fun rounds upcoming and I’ll get to put them in play for both.

Hit em well sir!

Huge shout out to @ForeOnFour, had an extra shaft laying around and sent it to me for free, thanks again buddy!

Big thanks to @IceyShanks for the THP putter headcover he's sending my way. Thank you, sir!

Awesome thread!

That's awesome which one?

I will post some pics after I receive it. IceyShanks has not had a chance to send me the headcover yet.

I would be totally remiss if I didn't gave a big shout out to JMB3. He also offered to send me a THP headcover for my putter. Thanks @JMB3, you rock.

7620041A-5178-44A7-8940-8ED15289E41A.jpeg

So thanks to @IceyShanks and @JMB3 for their extreme kindness. You guys are the best. :drinks:

I got an envelope in the mail from @shanewu today containing two Hideaway copper markers. I've wanted one of these for some time as I live following the Grandaddy! I'm paying one forward to a member I convinced to join a little over a year ago who has yet to get into an event. I do hope to get my ticket punched one day and grab a couple handfuls to spread around as well!!
20200211_174231.jpg

This thread is awesome!!!

This is such an uplifting thread! Love it!

Huge thank you to @JMB3 for the extra gifts in the box from my putter cover purchase. I bought the cover from him for a more than reasonable price, and he put in some amazing extra goodies, including an awesome Hideaway divot tool and a coveted Grandaddy G truvis. I have always wanted one of these golf balls, and I am beyond excited to be able to display it in my office. It really meant an awful lot to me, and goes to show you how good of a guy he is. Thanks a million man, I really owe you one.
B2EE25E3-59D4-48FA-AE60-3D9F0B9E7CDB.jpeg

I love this thread. It’s what THP is all about.

I love this thread. It’s what THP is all about.
I feel a lot better about the world after reading through this thread. So many good people out there!

Thank you to @Nerdy_81 for the little Bridgestone golf goodness you sent. Perfect timing as I have two fun rounds upcoming and I’ll get to put them in play for both.

That @Nerdy_81 is such a nice guy!

Back