THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Posted last week in a thread about wanting to find a THP Truvis ball, well @Sox_Fan saw the post and said to PM him. I did, and he sent me a whole sleeve of the THP Truvis balls. :eek:

Thank you so much Scott

10F66341-FF57-408D-B76C-F1034F4CD757.jpeg

Posted last week in a thread about wanting to find a THP Truvis ball, well @Sox_Fan saw the post and said to PM him. I did, and he sent me a whole sleeve of the THP Truvis balls. :eek:

Thank you so much Scott

View attachment 8927798

It would not have been the THP way to only send 1 ball! :nono: ?

Thank you so much Scott

View attachment 8927798
Never even knew these existed. Now I want some. Just amazing.

Where are these from?

I believe I have seen them make appearances at a couple of Experiences and at least 1 giveaway. I won a dozen in the College FB Pick'em.

@e1iterate reached out to me the day of #shaftgate2 and asked what I was looking for in a driver shaft. I said something low spin, low launch, xflex. I got you, send me your address, I'll get something sent your way. I remembered Mike had asked a while back if I was interested in one of his UST shafts, but at the time I wasn't looking for a new shaft. I asked what he wanted for it, he said just whatever you feel. :eek: That's the THP way! Thanks bro!

Last edited:
I wanna give a shout out to @Parrot as I had mentioned my wife was having some issues with her back and wondered about the Stamina Pro Patches to help alleviate her pain. Rusty texted me that day and asked for my address and sent a bunch of different patches of different sizes. Thanks as they seem to help my wife and there is nothing better at home then a happier wife. Thanks

@e1iterate reached out to me the day of #shaftgate2 and asked what I was looking for in a driver shaft. I said something low spin, low launch, xflex. I got you, send me your address, I'll get something sent your way. I remembered Mike had asked a while back if I was interested in one of his UST shafts, but at the time I wasn't looking for a new shaft. I asked what he wanted for it, he said just whatever you feel. :eek: That's the THP way! Thanks bro!

Glad to help bro. I know you’ll love this and now you’ll be hitting UST’s like me! Can’t wait to hear your feedback!

Last edited:
I have to give a huge shoutout to @OITW. He hooked me up with a set of Launcher Turbos at a ridiculously low price because he wanted to see my son really take up the game (he’s going to tryout for the HS team). As if that wasn’t enough Alex made me a great deal on a bag. As if that wasn’t enough he gratuitously included a Wilson Triton driver for him in the box. As my wife has said more than once when I tell her about things like this, “THPers really are amazing.” Thank you Alex, I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me and my son.

I have to give a huge shoutout to @OITW. He hooked me up with a set of Launcher Turbos at a ridiculously low price because he wanted to see my son really take up the game (he’s going to tryout for the HS team). As if that wasn’t enough Alex gratuitously included a Wilson Triton driver for him. As my wife has said more than once when I tell her about things like this, “THPers really are amazing.” Thank you Alex, I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me and my son.
Alex is a good dude. I love hearing stories like this!! I'm proud to be a part of this community!

I also want to publicly acknowledge @BigDill. He responded to my thread about getting clubs for my HS son by offering me a set of MD3 wedges. And in typically great THPer fashion he not only refused payment on the wedges, he also wouldn’t let me pay for shipping. Thank you so much for your generosity, it is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
I also want to publicly acknowledge @BigDill. He responded to my thread about getting clubs for my HS son by offering me a set of MD3 wedges. And in typically great THPer fashion he not only refused payment on the wedges, he also,wouldn’t let me pay for shipping. Thank you so much for your generosity, it is very much appreciated!
Thanks man, happy to do it. They were shipped yesterday. I’ll find the tracking number and send it over to you.

I have to give a huge shoutout to @OITW. He hooked me up with a set of Launcher Turbos at a ridiculously low price because he wanted to see my son really take up the game (he’s going to tryout for the HS team). As if that wasn’t enough Alex made me a great deal on a bag. As if that wasn’t enough he gratuitously included a Wilson Triton driver for him in the box. As my wife has said more than once when I tell her about things like this, “THPers really are amazing.” Thank you Alex, I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me and my son.

Glad you got everything Frank, I just hope he picks up and enjoys the game as much as you do.

This Alex fellow is TOP NOTCH,TOP NOTCH!!!

I also want to publicly acknowledge @BigDill. He responded to my thread about getting clubs for my HS son by offering me a set of MD3 wedges. And in typically great THPer fashion he not only refused payment on the wedges, he also wouldn’t let me pay for shipping. Thank you so much for your generosity, it is very much appreciated!
@BigDill outdid himself. He included a dozen new balls a box of premium tees with the wedges. Thank you so much for your generosity.

@BigDill outdid himself. He included a dozen new balls a box of premium tees with the wedges. Thank you so much for your generosity.
Happy to do it. Enjoy the game of golf with your son.

@IceyShanks feeding my TopGolf addiction! Thanks bud!

Thanks to @Sox_Fan for sending me some golf company stickers for the beer fridge in the golf room! Appreciate the new editions Scott!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This place never ceases to amaze me! @vdubtx saw a comment I made about wanting one of the THP Truvis balls & this shows up this past weekend. Dude threw in an extra sleeve of the new Srixon balls & somehow knew I love Heath bars! Thanks dude you rock!!!

6F2AEBB8-1CF3-4C8D-ABF5-9234FCDE7359.jpeg

This place never ceases to amaze me! @vdubtx saw a comment I made about wanting one of the THP Truvis balls & this shows up this past weekend. Dude threw in an extra sleeve of the new Srixon balls & somehow knew I love Heath bars! Thanks dude you rock!!!

View attachment 8929354
Happy to pay one forward from the kindness of another THP'er. (y)

This special ball took its place on one of my shelves in the office at home. Thanks again @Sox_Fan. Starting a nice collection of some special Truvis balls. :)

209C9813-18A9-4AAD-9586-BD89D2938806.jpeg

Back