THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I am totally speechless right now. Just received an unexpected package from @OITW which contained this amazing Haig Point head cover and a really tremendous note inside. OITW was my villa mate at my first ever THP event and has been a constant support to my trying to improve my game. At a time where he could have been frustrated with my play, he was nothing but helpful and positive (along with some other participants) and that has really had a lasting impact on my in both golf and life. I really appreciate him taking the time to send me this, and it will be displayed with some of the other important items in my life that I have proudly displayed in my office. Thanks a ton @OITW, you are an awesome person and a THP standard to live up to.
B9E72A3F-27F0-4B75-A479-D135759681B1.jpeg6E276EB1-0544-4707-8969-71C8AEAA19EA.jpeg

I am totally speechless right now. Just received an unexpected package from @OITW which contained this amazing Haig Point head cover and a really tremendous note inside. OITW was my villa mate at my first ever THP event and has been a constant support to my trying to improve my game. At a time where he could have been frustrated with my play, he was nothing but helpful and positive (along with some other participants) and that has really had a lasting impact on my in both golf and life. I really appreciate him taking the time to send me this, and it will be displayed with some of the other important items in my life that I have proudly displayed in my office. Thanks a ton @OITW, you are an awesome person and a THP standard to live up to.
View attachment 8929597View attachment 8929598

Glad you got it. Enjoy bud. I was excited and happy to see see enjoy the weekend (THP is so much more than just the golf) seeing you interact with other members and the generosity you show, is a model for everyone.

This is seriously the coolest thread. Some damn good people all around this place

View attachment 8929597View attachment 8929598
Good man that Alex is..

@dacatalyst41

You are really something else. Thank you to my Grandaddy brother from the bottom of my heart.

@hailoffire @BigDill

My wife and I both want to say thank you for the baby gifts. Totally unexpected. Appreciate you both! Thank you again.

@hailoffire @BigDill

My wife and I both want to say thank you for the baby gifts. Totally unexpected. Appreciate you both! Thank you again.
Congrats on the expected little one, and wishing you the best. I hope he loves the foot piano as much as my kids did, and that it annoys you just as much.

@J.B. Cobb III @OhioGolfer @Jrt13 @Qwkz51 @LLIB @jbuck31

Totally unexpected. Thank you guys so much from my wife and I. The kindness of THPers always amazes me.

Had such a great time meeting each of you last year at Ben Hogan and glad to call each of you a friend.

Another unexpected gift from @Tevenor for our baby. Thank you so much from Jenn and I.

Again, just blown away by the kindness here on our forum and community.

Another unexpected gift from @Tevenor for our baby. Thank you so much from Jenn and I.

Again, just blown away by the kindness here on our forum and community.

Wishing you and the fam all the best! Might see some more stuff come your way when you least expect it. :D

Something to brighten up my day. Thanks @Iceman! for sending me a couple of sleeves for some fun ball testing!

AF3674F6-CDC7-4E53-80D8-F0E46598B3AA.jpeg
Mark’s a good friend and great THPer

THP member @Datkison started a thread in order to gift another poster with an Albatross membership.
After a "close-enough" guess at his upcoming tournament result, I was awarded the prize.
I'm incredibly grateful!

Lots of quality folks among the multitude of THPers.

THP member @Datkison started a thread in order to gift another poster with an Albatross membership.
After a "close-enough" guess at his upcoming tournament result, I was awarded the prize.
I'm incredibly grateful!

Welcome to the club!

Last edited:
I'm incredibly grateful!

Great gesture indeed!!

@Tevenor offered a very nice gesture to me. I sincerely appreciate your kindness. I will certainly pay it forward.

Through the Secret Santa event, I’m lucky enough to be involved in a lot of behind the scenes conversations and one of the more enjoyable ones from last year was with Nick, @BigDill . I learned that he was a big SWAG putter cover collector and if you’ve seen his posts he always seems to have the latest and greatest cover that comes out. I was able to get a King of SWAG cover a few months ago for my blade putter and love it.
Through Instagram, Nick and I have spoken from time to time to see how things are going and I asked him about the latest putter cover drop that came out. We also talked about the cool and unique stickers that SWAG comes up A lot of them are topical, funny and the artwork is pretty awesome. As some of you know I’ve been starting a pretty good sized sticker collection for my golf room and I like adding as many stickers from that company as I can.
I asked Nick about his cover collection and would he be interested in selling one if he had a spare or something he wasn’t really using. As you may know some of these covers sell for double or triple the price right after they sell out on the website. He said he would look around and see what he had. A day or two later he told me that he was just going to send me one for free. These things are expensive and not easy to come by and I was floored by the gesture. A few days later this incredible SWAG Jack blade cover arrived with a very cool Joker sticker included!! I put the sticker into one of the displays I was finishing up from this weekend just for that SWAG stickers and it fits perfectly.
I really can’t believe he sent me that cover. I told him right away I’ve got to reciprocate and I’ll be on the hunt for something hopefully as cool as what he sent to me. This THP forum is something else with the way people treat each other and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this gesture from Nick.
58c93206a4e631c685e1c4e8235013a3.jpg

575672d74b5c0ce1918943e3cc2ee5e4.jpg

4bad6087e269663a40d77ef95e42a7bc.jpg

0eee48d501834afc30cd1363013df709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@tpluff is the man. I purchased a few THP branded things he was trying to move, and in true pluffster form, he gave me a bit of a discount, so I sent him the full price anyway 😂. He ended up sending me a THP koozie and a totally awesome Tin-Cup THP ball marking tool! Guess what I’ll be doing while I am stuck at home! Thanks buddy, don’t be a stranger around these parts.

A67E1D90-0C8C-40E9-BAF5-6DDCFF835FEB.jpeg

Love this thread!

@tpluff is the man. I purchased a few THP branded things he was trying to move, and in true pluffster form, he gave me a bit of a discount, so I sent him the full price anyway 😂. He ended up sending me a THP koozie and a totally awesome Tin-Cup THP ball marking tool! Guess what I’ll be doing while I am stuck at home! Thanks buddy, don’t be a stranger around these parts.

View attachment 8938710
Love those Tin Cup ball markers! Nice touch @tpluff

Yep. It's great to see the reactions.

Back