THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

@tpluff is the man. I purchased a few THP branded things he was trying to move, and in true pluffster form, he gave me a bit of a discount, so I sent him the full price anyway 😂. He ended up sending me a THP koozie and a totally awesome Tin-Cup THP ball marking tool! Guess what I’ll be doing while I am stuck at home! Thanks buddy, don’t be a stranger around these parts.

View attachment 8938710
Love the citrus and that tin cup is awesome. Can't wait to see the ball mark it creates.

the ball marker is awesome.....I think i would loose couple on purpose

Last edited:
Any one have pictures of final product with THP logo?

This thread is gold & always a pick me upper

Any one have pictures of final product with THP logo?
My fine point sharpies came in today, so I got a chance to try one:
47E870EE-F049-4ABF-AB83-C8AF26C83CB7.jpeg

@Junkyard sent me a bunch of books. So awesome. Can't wait to read them.

@AnthonyC - Top Man.

A few weeks ago I put up a post looking to buy a set of Recoils for a build up I was planning. A number of you reached out with various offerings, but @AnthonyC asked me to send him a DM with my address.

After some back and forth, and a couple days in transit, a box arrived on my doorstep containing a set of Recoil 95’s and two Scotty Cameron Tour Rat ball markers.

Incredible.

Needless to say I spent last night and this morning putting together my set.

9455CB35-8B18-4D31-A6BE-706D2F8CF129.jpeg

Just want to say that @Qwkz51 is a great THPer and looks to pass on some good fortune when he can!

So in a thread the @goalie had about Metalworking, I snapped a pic of my sign in my garden area out front and said the little golfer guy would look good next to my sign. A short time later, @goalie sent me a message and said it would indeed look good there. We chatted, he refused payment and we found out that we were both stationed at Camp Lejeune. I was a Navy Corpsman and he as a Marine.This showed up at my home today..... This little guy will have a special place at my house forever.....Thank you David Semper FI brother "View attachment 8911989View attachment 8911990oorah"

Anybody else take a quick peek at the first pic and think his poor driver shaft got ran over? Lol!

I’m glad it’s a nice thing that happened. I can’t wait until I’m back into a position to “make” a day. Non Dirty Harry style.

Definitely a great thread.

@Smiter , you let me know if you need anything, brother. I got your back.

Definitely a great thread.

@Smiter , you let me know if you need anything, brother. I got your back.

Thanks! I’m reeling from the wicked left hook she has, but since I’m going pro se (I know attorneys on the website, I know) I’ve probably cost her at least 5k. I do have an attorney. I discuss strategy and have him review documents. In the meantime I send her lots of reading material. Would never normally do that but once she filed the states CS paperwork, all bets were off. It would have been different had I not been paying her every week the agreed amount but this is financially crippling to me.

So I’m making her attorney work by providing her all kinds of useful BS. Most of it refuting what she’s claimed and the proof to back it up. We’ve negotiated a settlement that’s been in place for months. Since it can’t go to court due to C19, I’ll hand over the paperwork AFTER she shows up for court and tells the judge why she sent this route. There was no reason for it. Like stated we have an agreement in place and have for months. One we negotiated ourselves. No need to go this route. None at all especially since we came to an agreement a long time ago. I pissed her off so she filed the state paperwork. BS. Now she’ll face me in court over that.

Her loss. Thai would have been simple. Now I’m going on and despite the uptick I.’ll make sure she feels it financially.

I alpreciate the gesture.

Thank you. Smiter Aka Nate

I'm so appreciative of so many of you guys. I put up a thread discussing my uncle's 20+ year old irons and wanted advice on what irons I should look for which would have a similar feel but could be had on a budget. Immediately @Joshnoble01 sent me a message that he had just replaced his wedges and that I could have the ones he replaced for just the cost of shipping. They arrived today and are in fantastic shape. That kindness is just above and beyond. My MC partner @M2Giles reached out as well offering to help as well as @OGputtnfool. Many others pointed me in the direction of sites /sellers and irons & shafts which could work. I was fortunate to use this advice and have a set of irons on the way and a set of graphite shafts which should work well for him. He's probably going to be in tears on the range when I get to surprise him and I appreciate all your help in making this possible!

I'm so appreciative of so many of you guys. I put up a thread discussing my uncle's 20+ year old irons and wanted advice on what irons I should look for which would have a similar feel but could be had on a budget. Immediately @Joshnoble01 sent me a message that he had just replaced his wedges and that I could have the ones he replaced for just the cost of shipping. They arrived today and are in fantastic shape. That kindness is just above and beyond. My MC partner @M2Giles reached out as well offering to help as well as @OGputtnfool. Many others pointed me in the direction of sites /sellers and irons & shafts which could work. I was fortunate to use this advice and have a set of irons on the way and a set of graphite shafts which should work well for him. He's probably going to be in tears on the range when I get to surprise him and I appreciate all your help in making this possible!

No problem at all. Anything to help out a fellow THPer!

This is what it is all about and a lot of good ideas for giving too. This thread is awesome!

A big thank you to my buddy @Jrt13 who hooked me up today with 2 dozen of my favorite Bridgestone! Jon is a great dude!!

Just had to say a big THANK YOU to @Doubleb21 for paying for my round yesterday. Had an amazing time playing with him, his wife, and a friend of his (who just happened to join us at the first tee). Super nice day, super fun group, and I even managed to play a few good holes!

Thanks dude and I definitely owe you one!

Just had to say a big THANK YOU to @Doubleb21 for paying for my round yesterday. Had an amazing time playing with him, his wife, and a friend of his (who just happened to join us at the first tee). Super nice day, super fun group, and I even managed to play a few good holes!

Thanks dude and I definitely owe you one!

You are welcome and it was fun watching you smash that SZ Extreme all of the course!

Back