THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

THP is such a great place because of all the people here. As stated above, I sent @J.B. Cobb III a few JD Tennessee Honey cans since he seemed excited to try them and could not buy them locally. It was just an off the cuff thing for someone who I enjoy following on the forum. I refused anything in return, so in True THP fashion, he sends me something anyway :LOL:.

@J.B. Cobb III went above and really beyond by not only sending me the Ben Hogan starburst logo hat that I have wanted for months now, but also a set of awesome Epoch tees that are THP and American Flag logo’d. So freaking cool, and very much appreciated.
View attachment 8951102

Great minds apparently! Now you can cross it off your ponder list. Figured the black would coordinate with your black DBM PTx Pros!

Big shout out to @OldandStiff
I had been talking about the Bridgestone Tour B RXS balls for awhile now and wanting to try them out. Nathan generously sent me a couple sleeves! I pulled one out of the sleeve and my initial reaction to the feel was love. I know we’ve talked about this a little but the feel of the cover is a big thing I look for in a ball. I will be testing these out and giving a little review. Thank you again Nathan!

367EA4D4-CA71-4375-ADC2-1BAA33AAE8F0.jpegF884169D-2E67-4250-A901-17113C0247E2.jpeg

No need. hope you enjoy them. I am not 100% sure the smaller tees are in there, i just grabbed the box from my stash and shipped them out.

not even worried about the small tees...if they’re there, bonus. If not, I’m more than happy with the large tees.

More than welcome mate, glad it all got there in one piece! Let's just hope you can borrow them from the boys once in a while :LOL:
You're not kidding, going to take some negotiation to get it back at this point. They love their "cat hat" as they call it.

How could you? They last forever!
I need a box of 5, that'll last me at least a season. So the box I get will last 10, I'd say.

Between these and the Caddy Daddy glove, I'm trying to be more sustainable. Now, if I could only stop polluting our lakes with my golf balls...

This forum never ceases to surprise me! The guys from the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience sent a gift card for JBCIV!!! It was totally unexpected and it’s very much appreciated! I am humbled by the thought and generosity of bunch of guys I met a little over a year ago and am honored to call each of them brother! Thank you so much @Qwkz51 @Jrt13 @JDax @e1iterate @OhioGolfer @LLIB @jbuck31 !

I'm gonna be on the receiving end of some THP love today! Lucky me! More to come. Stay tuned...

Bending.PNG

I wanted to give a big public thank you to @e1iterate. He reached out to me and offered to do me a huge favor which I won’t get into the details of, but was not only an awesome gesture, but really above and beyond. I got a chance to spend a good bit of time with him at the Distance Bash last February, get to know him some, especially on the drive back to Daytona, and he’s a really great dude.

I honestly feel a bit bad now that I bought the most annoying musical toy off his baby registry as a semi-drunken joke. Glad you didn’t hold that against me Mike!

This forum never ceases to surprise me! The guys from the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience sent a gift card for JBCIV!!! It was totally unexpected and it’s very much appreciated! I am humbled by the thought and generosity of bunch of guys I met a little over a year ago and am honored to call each of them brother! Thank you so much @Qwkz51 @Jrt13 @JDax @e1iterate @OhioGolfer @LLIB @jbuck31 !

No sweat man...Happy to do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be on the receiving end of some THP love today! Lucky me! More to come. Stay tuned...

View attachment 8958803

UPDATE:. It arrived.

So, a while back @wubears71 posted that he had two bending machines and should probably sell one. I msg'd him to see if we could meet half way for a round of golf and work a deal for his extra machine. To my surprise, he told me I could have it for shipping costs!

I was speechless. Correction, I think the first words of mine were "I love you" and I meant it. I love this place for stuff like this. Not just because I'm the recipient either. I enjoy watching all the similar acts from many members to uploft other members.

I know it's not a top of the line machine, but an MR3 True Blue isn't in the cards just yet and even a Mitchell is beyond reach. I hereby vow to treat this machine with love and if/when it's replaced it will be passed on to another deserving member.20200819_184705.jpg

Back