THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

This is the best thread on the internet, hands down. It tells you everything you need to know about the people here at THP. Especially great job @wubears71 and the Ben Hogan Experience fellas.

@Space Bandito Thanks for the awesome stickers!!! Can’t wait to put them on my yeti. Very cool gift

Attachments

• 3CBC2B34-9CF3-4264-9751-FF169C7D1F95.jpeg
    3CBC2B34-9CF3-4264-9751-FF169C7D1F95.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 18
@ApexFan sent me some new polos today... Very kind of you! With that said there are three that I will not be wearing and @ApexFan and I discussed it was just easier to send all to me. I will kindly pay it forward if any of my broad chested brothers need some polos!

Wanted to give a shoutout to @GoldenBuff got a sweet box (literally) in the mail today. Something I said in a conversation we had. So awesome and I will very much enjoy these. It’s not always about golf but just being a friend. Sugar cookies!!!!!!!!
87EE074D-8541-419F-801F-6E893AE6654E.jpeg
5C0D91D9-65B1-464F-BFB3-374C3BD3C3F7.jpeg
8E03C567-B327-4A6D-A4A3-20DCF8C620EE.jpeg

Wanted to give a shoutout to @GoldenBuff got a sweet box (literally) in the mail today. Something I said in a conversation we had. So awesome and I will very much enjoy these. It’s not always about golf but just being a friend. Sugar cookies!!!!!!!!
View attachment 8961740
View attachment 8961741
View attachment 8961742

So happy you got them! I was worried how well they would ship. They are from Elles Belles cookies from Bozeman. Elle is a friend. They really do go well with milk! :D

So happy you got them! I was worried how well they would ship. They are from Elles Belles cookies from Bozeman. Elle is a friend. They really do go well with milk! :D
Well if I can get up for golf next year, I know where we will have to make a stop at.

Excellent gesture, @GoldenBuff. For the record, I like bacon. :cool::eek:

This is probably my favorite thread on this site. You guys (and gals) are all freaking amazing.

A shout out to @SirShives who sent me this awesome G ball marker. He's starting a new etsy shop, and reached out to me to see if he could send one my way. The ball markers are repurposed cufflinks, and the cool factor of the G ball marker he sent blew me away. Love that it's unique, and that it has a Granddaddy-esque look to it. Needless to say, this will be my go to marker next time out! Thanks again man, and best of luck with this venture!

20200909_144436.jpg
20200909_144526.jpg

A shout out to @SirShives who sent me this awesome G ball marker. He's starting a new etsy shop, and reached out to me to see if he could send one my way. The ball markers are repurposed cufflinks, and the cool factor of the G ball marker he sent blew me away. Love that it's unique, and that it has a Granddaddy-esque look to it. Needless to say, this will be my go to marker next time out! Thanks again man, and best of luck with this venture!

View attachment 8962638
View attachment 8962639
@SirShives you should try to sell these at Grandover!

View attachment 8962638
View attachment 8962639
Glad you like it! Appreciate the shout out. You’ll have to let me know if you are ever coming though the Carolinas.

@Snickerdog being the class act that he is! Giving me some luck!IMG_20200929_162009.jpg

I'm still catching up on a few things. When I showed up to play with @Muchmore18, he handed me a sleeve of chrome soft truvis balls with the local course logo. I'm still stunned. Very kind and generous. He is a pure THPer and as awesome a person as can be. :love:

View attachment 8967257
Appreciate the kind words Todd!

I'm still catching up on a few things. When I showed up to play with @Muchmore18, he handed me a sleeve of chrome soft truvis balls with the local course logo. I'm still stunned. Very kind and generous. He is a pure THPer and as awesome a person as can be. :love:

View attachment 8967257
Nice! Those look great.

Back