THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Huge shout out to @Iceman!

I put in a request for someone to send me a puppy dog Saintnine U-Pro. It kind of looks my little doggie. And of course since this is THP he sent a sleeve and a couple of these things, something I’ve heard is highly coveted on here...

6D4FF6E3-4E71-4DDB-BA82-753AD2640F21.jpeg

The dog for comparison....

D2478156-7141-4AEA-BCA4-FBA27C473BB7.jpeg2E67D5DB-92C3-495B-BE80-FF6356B7ECE8.jpeg

Trick or treat night (no I didn’t put that on her.)

Anyways, thank you very much! Put a smile on my face in an otherwise rough year.

@fairwaynut is sending me a Bettinardi wizard putter headcover for my SS9. I made a comment about a headcover picture he posted, and he sent me a PM saying he had two and would send me one. I am stunned, humbled, and very thankful. It should arrive Monday. 👍 He’s a wonderful THPer and generous person. Thank you!!!

I came home yesterday to a box from @KY Golfer I was not expecting and had no idea what was inside. I opened it to find a sweet Puma Volition shirt and a Wolf Creek ball marker! Completely unnecessary but definitely appreciated. Thank you sir! #TeamParadise

View attachment 8970209

That shirt is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone paid for my 2021 Albatross membership anonymously.... Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here... thank you!! Excited to be a part of this great community!

Goodness I love this place. I did a very small favor for @Parrot because he is just about the nicest guy you meet, and we had such a good time at the graphite challenge event last year.

I received a box today from him and I guess he saw how muchI loved the hat that the fellas got in the Morgan Cup because now, courtesy of Rusty, I got one to match my Cobra SpeedZone driver! The note was especially meaningful. I love this place, mostly because of things like this.

Thanks a bunch Rusty, glad to have met you, and blessed to be able to call you a friend.

D2ABD6E4-0FD5-4686-9529-70A7802F2C86.jpeg

Goodness I love this place. I did a very small favor for @Parrot because he is just about the nicest guy you meet, and we had such a good time at the graphite challenge event last year.

I received a box today from him and I guess he saw how muchI loved the hat that the fellas got in the Morgan Cup because now, courtesy of Rusty, I got one to match my Cobra SpeedZone driver! The note was especially meaningful. I love this place, mostly because of things like this.

Thanks a bunch Rusty, glad to have met you, and blessed to be able to call you a friend.

View attachment 8971413

Rusty is great peoples 😍😍😍 that guy

View attachment 8971413
Thanks for the small favor of the Atmos Blue! You are a kind and generous soul. Much appreciated, my friend.

38F1C9DA-0E80-435E-A3E8-360FEDAAD8B4.jpeg
MC MVP 2019 and Captain 2020 sent me this today. Many thanks @OITW !

And change that rain to a snow mix and you’ll have a live look at any time I go survival camping.

I throw a tent out somewhere and I could end droughts. California only needed to sponsor a camping trip for me and wildfires would have been over instantly.

But I’m sure it’s just dumb luck. We almost always give up from boredom because we haven’t left the tent for 3 days well before we give up due not being able to deal with it.

I arrived home yesterday to a USPS padded envelope. I had forgotten that @Muchmore18 was sending me a Caddy Day shirt from the big Travis Matthew sale a while back.

I hope that he didn't really pay that much in postage, but regardless I appreciate the gesture very much. Hopefully someday I can repay the favour.

I arrived home yesterday to a USPS padded envelope. I had forgotten that @Muchmore18 was sending me a Caddy Day shirt from the big Travis Matthew sale a while back.

I hope that he didn't really pay that much in postage, but regardless I appreciate the gesture very much. Hopefully someday I can repay the favour.
Glad it showed up! Sorry it took so dang long!

Back