THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Quite the delay, both in going to mailbox and posting this. I'm not sure how long it was in there, as we don't check mail too often. @Stemmy66 surprised us with a couple loaves of banana 🍞!

I kept telling myself to take a pic thinking I'll get to it. Well, we got to the bread quicker than my synapse's in my brain to camera app!

So delicious and Tera has a soft spot for soft bread and it didn't last long between the two of us.

Thank you so much, was outstanding!

Quite the delay, both in going to mailbox and posting this. I'm not sure how long it was in there, as we don't check mail too often. @Stemmy66 surprised us with a couple loaves of banana 🍞!

I kept telling myself to take a pic thinking I'll get to it. Well, we got to the bread quicker than my synapse's in my brain to camera app!

So delicious and Tera has a soft spot for soft bread and it didn't last long between the two of us.

Well done @Stemmy66

Well, to be honest it was probably there for a minute... but I’m glad you enjoyed it! Payback for the unbelievable cinnamon popcorn I devoured! 😉

Shoutout to @93civiccpe and @Vader for the kind care packages, much appreciated folks

You as well!! The care package you sent was fantastic.. Though I did not take it down in one sitting.. Lol

I knew you drank a lot but mixing up your right and left is pretty bad 😆 😆

They get it straight from the, ahem, baby bottle there. I spent a night in Kentucky once. I’m still hungover.

Haha. Someone else that hates mail as much as me. Unless I’m expecting something, it’s all bad f’in news.

Yum! I haven’t had a nice banana bread in a long time. I wonder if I’ve got any bananas out in the freezer.

Yum! I haven’t had a nice banana bread in a long time. I wonder if I’ve got any bananas out in the freezer.

You mean your backyard?

I know y’all freeze everything up there (like marmot? musk ox? 😂). But Bananas aren’t meant to be frozen unless st in that state.

They’ll look like poop and taste a little on the slimy side as it breaks down the complex carbs into simple ones.

If you need a lesson in decarboxylation or ?recarboxylation, I know the one well. The other if it’s possible I could find out. I’m not doing it to save a banana that you froze though, lol!

You mean your backyard?

I know y’all freeze everything up there (like marmot? musk ox? 😂). But Bananas aren’t meant to be frozen unless st in that state.

They’ll look like poop and taste a little on the slimy side as it breaks down the complex carbs into simple ones.

If you need a lesson in decarboxylation or ?recarboxylation, I know the one well. The other if it’s possible I could find out. I’m not doing it to save a banana that you froze though, lol!
We do like to freeze things up here, that's for sure! Haha!

The recipe I have calls for the banana to be frozen beforehand - but maybe that's just because it's been adapted for life up here and the realities of getting fruits in the winter!

I'm pretty new to the THP community and reading through these posts just makes me even more excited that I found this site. This community is awesome and from seeing the things that everyone is doing for others on here is incredible and makes it seem like a family. I look forward to getting more involved in whatever way I can and learning as much as I can from everyone.

I'm pretty new to the THP community and reading through these posts just makes me even more excited that I found this site. This community is awesome and from seeing the things that everyone is doing for others on here is incredible and makes it seem like a family. I look forward to getting more involved in whatever way I can and learning as much as I can from everyone.
THP is the best golf community on the internet. And you're exactly right - it's like a family of sorts; at least that's how I feel.

THP is the best golf community on the internet. And you're exactly right - it's like a family of sorts; at least that's how I feel.
It really is unbelievable the things that happen on this site..

Yup. Everyone (except me, but only once in a while) is dang near the best folks you’ll meet.

Every kindness you do for someone on here is repaid. Sometimes instantly sometimes not so much. I had no sooner PM’d that to a member I gave something to and my very next PM three minutes later told me I’d won something.

That was kind of mind blowing, lol. I don’t enter a ton of giveaways, I only do if there is an almost certain chance of either me or my kid using it. I certainly wouldn’t sell something gifted to me, if it doesn’t work out it’s going right back to this community.

You’ll get out of THP what you put into it. I spend 99% of my Internet time on here. I’ve made real life friends. Some live nearby some live in other countries.

Believe it or not I read a lot more than I reply. :oops:

Lol!

Yup. Everyone (except me, but only once in a while) is dang near the best folks you’ll meet.

Every kindness you do for someone on here is repaid. Sometimes instantly sometimes not so much. I had no sooner PM’d that to a member I gave something to and my very next PM three minutes later told me I’d won something.

That was kind of mind blowing, lol. I don’t enter a ton of giveaways, I only do if there is an almost certain chance of either me or my kid using it. I certainly wouldn’t sell something gifted to me, if it doesn’t work out it’s going right back to this community.

You’ll get out of THP what you put into it. I spend 99% of my Internet time on here. I’ve made real life friends. Some live nearby some live in other countries.

Believe it or not I read a lot more than I reply. :oops:

Lol!
I'm with ya. I'm on here a lot. And plan on trying to make a lot of friends too. I need to play more golf and the more golf friends I have the more I'll play and learn.

Disappointed lol

I wanna see that with the Pentuple, lol.

I won’t say “do it again!” as I know what that would bring.

Back