GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This one is for the ladies....

The wonderful people at Three Tees Golf was generous enough to donate some of their great ladies golf apparel and accessories for the women of THP (or the men who have a lady to give them to).

This contest is open to forum members only. (If you are reading this and not a member yet, sign up now to participate) The rules are simple. The first person to unscramble the posted sentence wins. They will get to chose from the items we have on hand as they are size specific. We will then post another sentence and the first person to unscramble that one will win and get to chose from the remaining items. We will continue to post sentences until all items are gone.

Please post all responses in this thread. There is no limit to how many times you can guess until the correct answer has been revealed. We hope everyone has fun with this contest. If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or JB.

Good luck everyone :clapp:

Here is a sample of what is up for grabs:

598133131_PLkFd-L.jpg

598133195_ypBX3-L.jpg

530062170_oknAi-L.jpg

598133250_FMFD3-L.jpg

**NOTE: We are aware there are programs online to help unscramble these words, we are trusting everyone to be honest and not use these programs.**

Here is the first sentence:

CACHING LEVELS FORK LOG HOT

This is a 4 word sentence that has been scrambled to make 5 words. You need to create the original 4 word sentence by using all the letters provided. Good luck!

**NOTE: We are aware there are programs online to help unscramble these words, we are trusting everyone to be honest and not use these programs.**

Here is the first sentence:

CACHING LEVELS FORK LOG HOT

This is a 4 word sentence that has been scrambled to make 5 words. You need to create the original 4 word sentence by using all the letters provided. Good luck!

OK first...cute dress!

Second...I'm a little confused (gotta help me and Misty, we're a little blond). Is there only one answer to this? First one wins? Or many answers but we have to guess the right one?

We're jumbling letters here, I believe?

• Admin
there is only one answer. Those letters are all scrambled up, you need to figure out what the original 4 word sentence is. Once someone figures out this sentence posted and claim their prize, we will post a new sentence and the person who guesses that sentence will then get to chose from the remaining items available, and this will continue until all items have been chosen. I hope that helps, if not please let me know : )

there is only one answer. Those letters are all scrambled up, you need to figure out what the original 4 word sentence is. Once someone figures out this sentence posted and claim their prize, we will post a new sentence and the person who guesses that sentence will then get to chose from the remaining items available, and this will continue until all items have been chosen. I hope that helps, if not please let me know : )

No, it totally makes sense. Just wanted to make sure I didn't spend the remainder of my evening on something totally wrong!

mmm very good idea! i enjoy the Jumble in the life section of our local
paper

THP should run one of these in the future for the boys of this site :laugh:
although i would probably kill myself trying to figure it out!

We run contests for men's apparel all the time. It was time the ladies got some love.

This is HARD!

Can I get a hint...is it four random words, or a sentence? (If no hints, I understand.)

The four words make a sentence. If nobody gets it by tomorrow night, we may give a hint.

We have our first winner. Congrats Julie.

Good going, Julie!

I am so pathetic at anagrams. It's about the only kind of puzzle I can't do.

Conratulations Julie! I will send you a PM in a minute so you can let me know which item you would like. We will have a new sentence posted shortly. If you win you can still enter again, we hope to get a good turnout for this. Remember guys, you can enter as well if you have a lady who might be in need of some great golf gear. We have clothes and the famous three tees hats to giveaway.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to be able to post a picture!

Congrats Julie!

Here is the next anagram sentence.

Adage Dolloping Folksy Igloo

Unscramble the letters to make a 5 word sentence and match the one we have to win.

Without telling GG, she figured this one out. Good luck everybody.

Congrats Julie! And like Claire, I suck at this type of puzzle. :sad:

Congrats Julie! And like Claire, I suck at this type of puzzle. :sad:

Thanks! I've always been a pretty good little code breaker...if the military is reading this, I can be hired.

Did somebody already get the second one via PM?

The '...without telling GG..' is confusing me.

Not at all. GG is the Mod that posted the original contest. No PM entries allowed on these ones to end the confusion. Good luck to all.

Did somebody already get the second one via PM?

The '...without telling GG..' is confusing me.

JB just meant that GG figured out the riddle on her own without any hints or the answer.

Playing good golf looks ideal

Nope, good entry though. Keep it coming.

Plays good golf looking ideal

Back