Diane

Reaction score
My boss asked me to do a favor for her and find out where to buy tickets for the Yankees game this week. I never buy tickets for sporting events. Where does one go to buy them and where in the stadium does one want to sit. I've only been to two baseball games in my life.

For a game like this, it is going to be through a ticket broker. Something like stubhub.com works well.

Where to sit depends on the cost willing to pay I guess for a WS game. Ideally between 1st base or 3rd base and home plate.

Ok - so that's the dugout or infield sections? Wow - some tickets are $20K. Thanks.

Ok - so that's the dugout or infield sections? Wow - some tickets are $20K. Thanks.

World Series tickets aren't going to be cheap. That's why I like my sofa. It's paid for and I can get up and pee when ever I want and not make the person beside me upset or have to wait my turn to go. The food and beverages are cheaper too.

That is correct. Its the World Series and brokers are not going to be cheap.

Yep StubHub is the best bet but they are gonna be 'spensive for the Yankees.

I have to find out what she's willing to pay, but some of the tickets are less than $1,000. I'll ask you guys about the seats before I buy them.

Just avoid Craigslist....there was just a big bust here in Philly for counterfeit tix for the NLCS.

Not to mention you can record it, see electronic strike zone,and have all those instant replays. Of course the atmosphere is not the same................

World Series tickets aren't going to be cheap. That's why I like my sofa. It's paid for and I can get up and pee when ever I want and not make the person beside me upset or have to wait my turn to go. The food and beverages are cheaper too.

As a fan I think the atmosphere would make up for all those luxuries you have at home watching. Of course after 26 championships it might be getting a little stale :laughing: Hope you can find a good deal Diane! I'd love to go myself!

Speaking of tickets. Garth Brooks is coming to Vegas. Ticket prices are $125. Folks have bought several tickets, and are scalping them on EBay and other places for $1500-$2000 per ticket. Here's the problem. The owner of the resort is requiring a name, and identification with each $125 ticket his resort sells, which has to be shown when going through the gate. Those folks buying the scalped tickets won't be able to use them. :clapp:

Good thing we havent had to worry about that with our teams Bogey, neither have been good enough to make it there in a while.

Like the others who said it, stick with Stubhub.com. I found that all the ticket brokers around here list on there as well as there own websites. I have bought a lot of tickets off of them and never had a problem.

Good thing we havent had to worry about that with our teams Bogey, neither have been good enough to make it there in a while.

I know. :crying:

Back