Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this small coach? I like the floor plan with the bath in rear.

That's nice!

Do the front seats raise at all? It looks like an awkward angle to use the table immediately behind them... unless it's not designed to be used as something like a dining table and is more intended to set drinks and snacks on... I don't know.

The interior color scheme is really nice. Looks high end:cool:

• Admin
That's nice!

Do the front seats raise at all? It looks like an awkward angle to use the table immediately behind them... unless it's not designed to be used as something like a dining table and is more intended to set drinks and snacks on... I don't know.

The interior color scheme is really nice. Looks high end:cool:

Most of these, come with booster seats to use the front seats as part of the coach.

That’s one of the better small layouts I’ve seen

I was skeptical about bath access with bed down, but it looks OK!! Really nice actually...….if they need a reviewer.....!!??

Looks very functional. With all the RV/Van conversion threads it seems you are developing a wanderlust for the road :)

What does one of them go for?

• Admin
Most of these, come with booster seats to use the front seats as part of the coach.
Ok cool. I can't say I've ever been in one for anything longer than a few minutes and that one was pretty old. Nothing near what the video shows.

Very neat and tidy. Looks like it is laid out nicely. The shower actually looks big enough to get turned around in and not so small as to be crammed in there.

that is really nice. how many seat belts? a small pet peeve of mine is a coach that sleeps more than can legally drive in it.

that is really nice. how many seat belts? a small pet peeve of mine is a coach that sleeps more than can legally drive in it.

I believe there are 4.

Wow, that is nicer than some of the homes I had to inspect recently. I just will always have an issue with the bathroom/shower in an RV. I guess if I had a hook up for plumbing, but just can't do a compost toilet.. nope not going to do that.

Beautiful looking, but 140K ouch. Time for the Art of the Deal

Holy Cow!! That is nice!!

Not sure how I feel about the rear bath. Think we are going to look this weekend. As for the rest of it I like it. A bit to white for me but I know my wife would say absolutely.

Looks really nice although I haven’t been in many of these so no idea of conveniences in this size. My wife and I have talked about selling the house and buying one of these at retirement and spending a couple of years travelling all over US and Canada. Keep the pictures coming....I see one of these in your future ?.

That appears to be a well thought out coach.

I just want to see if this 360 image thing works in the forum from a Facebook page showing the same coach.

Last edited:
Man, that thing is nice. I'm hoping there'll be one at the RV show I'm attending this weekend.

That’s a sweet view....looks really nice.

We saw a bunch of these yesterday. Still love the floor plan in such a small rig.

Back