Tiger and Bryson + Odd Food Habits with Adam Rehberg

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Adam Rehberg from Bridgestone Golf goes Off Course.

On This Episode
Tiger and Bryson Signing
Masters Predictions
Adam and Dan talk food
And so much more in this amazingly funny episode.

Continue reading...

Love my Friday AM fix. Listening now!

Fantastic show.
@rehbirdie dropping in some really good testing nuggets with the players and his Couples stuff was good.

Im going to convert him on a number of food things including sushi.

I really enjoyed this one.

I am totally with Adam regarding Pimento Cheese, its about time someone called it like it is. #itsjustnotgood

Importantly, I also side with Adam on sushi. Rice, edamame, and hibachi stuff is pretty much my stock order at our excellent local vietnamese place, which also has good sushi. I don't get much more ambitious than a tuna roll or Alaska roll.

The ball fitting and stories insight into their Tour staff was outstanding as always. Love me some @rehbirdie , great show gentlemen. Thank you!

About 19 min on my drive to work. Will finish later..

I am an unabashed Bridgestone ball fan. I have been since the original B330.

They are the best..I bounce between the BXS and the X. I have not been able to decide 100% which I like more..

this was such a fun episode for me. Ray Burger seems to love to talk about his experiences with their tour staff - and I love every second of those stories. Couples calling their balls 'green' is hilarious to me.

We'll have to get Adam on again soon to talk more about Bryson. There's lots more to discuss, but I am glad you guys all enjoyed this one.

The Couples stories and him comparing them to amateur and even scratch golfers were fantastic.

Great podcast Dan

Adam's tour stories are fantastic.

The Kuch and Big Cat 40 yard nippers was really cool

Wow Dan comparing yourself to the Big Cat and Adam reinforcing it by saying your numbers were like iron byron lol

lots of good stuff on hitting the bridgestone balls with tiger, very cool!
@Canadan says we're audio only, does that mean video may be coming?!

The Masters is a home game for tiger

💯 truth

I root for Tiger almost as bad as Rehbirdie does.

I think he's drunk for the Bryson projection though lol

Listening now. Should be good

Haha..

Word of the day.. dillydo..

Adam is crazy saying no egg on food especially the runny egg

Wow Dan comparing yourself to the Big Cat and Adam reinforcing it by saying your numbers were like iron byron lol
Specifically NOT comparing to that, for the record.

One shot out of 20 might equate to his worst strike (and Elin's best).

lots of good stuff on hitting the bridgestone balls with tiger, very cool!
@Canadan says we're audio only, does that mean video may be coming?!
I think it all depends on what you guys want, and how big the show gets.

We record using video because I think it makes for a better experience for me and the person joining. If it's something that is wanted in the future, I can't see why we wouldn't take it there.

I think it all depends on what you guys want, and how big the show gets.

We record using video because I think it makes for a better experience for me and the person joining. If it's something that is wanted in the future, I can't see why we wouldn't take it there.
Want.

Bumping this up for those that missed it.

Great listen! Absolutely fascinating to go behind the scenes at Bridgestone. Tiger and Bryson are two of the most interesting players in the game and it’s so cool to hear about their interaction with Bridgestone balls. Some questionable food takes, but I’ve come to expect that from this podcast :LOL:

Let me set the record straight, I really meant Eron Biron (Iron Byron’s 10 handicap cousin). 😂

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Adam Rehberg from Bridgestone Golf goes Off Course.

On This Episode
Tiger and Bryson Signing
Masters Predictions
Adam and Dan talk food
And so much more in this amazingly funny episode.

Continue reading...

This was super fun and I had a blast! Love talking shop about our staff and experiences with them. Looking forward to doing it again. Thanks to @JB, @Canadan, and the THP team for inviting me on!

Back