Tiger and Stevie Split...

Clear your calendar and iron your bib Esox!

ummmmm.... wow?

I apply.

Quite a few caddie changes going on this year!

its now obvious that stevie working with adam scott at the us open was just the beginning of the end

I feel bad for anyone that gets the job.

"Here Tiger... hit this" And he just stares at you and grabs a different club.

But on the bright side, with a wingman like that, you know you'd get laid.

He's just gonna use a GPS from now on...

I agree, I think this is actually great for Stevie. Maybe he can stay on Adam Scott's bag and get to be out on tour. I am pretty sure Stevie was paid a salary rather than a portion of earnings, like most caddies, but it still had to be hard working for a guy who hasn't played in so long and when he has played, isn't the same guy he used to be. I wonder who will take over for Stevie. I would imagine working for Tiger is no easy task.

Why people continue to berate Woods is beyond me. I wish Tiger all the best in his golfing , thats all that should pertain to any of us.

I agree, I think this is actually great for Stevie. Maybe he can stay on Adam Scott's bag and get to be out on tour. I am pretty sure Stevie was paid a salary rather than a portion of earnings, like most caddies, but it still had to be hard working for a guy who hasn't played in so long and when he has played, isn't the same guy he used to be. I wonder who will take over for Stevie. I would imagine working for Tiger is no easy task.

I'm definitely interested to hear this news... I imagine its got to be a pretty good gig though still even if he's ridiculously hard to work for?

another Divorce for TW..Stevie is Lucky

Is there such thing as a caddie prenup.?

I am not surprised since Stevie started working with Scott. It will be really interesting to see who does end up caddying for him. It is not an easy job by any means.

here we go, someone else besides Tiger has to take the fall for him not playing well, swing coach gone, caddy gone, who's next??

I think this is great for both parties involved. Stevie gets to be out on tour and gets out of the Tiger microscope. Also allows Tiger to make a clean start whenever he is healed up. Wouldn't be surprised to see one of the buddies (Jerry Yang) caddie for him if there are more tourneys played this year.

I'm definitely interested to hear this news... I imagine its got to be a pretty good gig though still even if he's ridiculously hard to work for?

I am not sure about that. Unless his new caddie is going to get paid a salary than it might be a very bad gig. If Tiger continues to play like he has been playing (or not playing at all), and struggling, then 10% of his earnings might not be such a great deal.

Wow, well we know at least one of them will keep getting paid and maybe even contend in some events the rest of the PGA Tour season....Stevie of course, while he's on Adam Scott's bag. Big news though, wow.

As for when Tiger will be back, when I was at Atlanta Athletic Club for training the other day, one of the guys told us that Tiger has filled out his paperwork to hold his spot. Whether or not he shows up will be a different story. I just know that I really don't want to be a standard bearer for his group if he does play. I don't hate him, but I'd rather watch other golfers.

Wonder if he had to pay Stevie any hush money.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Why people continue to berate Woods is beyond me. I wish Tiger all the best in his golfing , thats all that should pertain to any of us.

Who is berating Woods?

Agreed.

I have never in all my time around athletes come across a guy that has fans that get so defensive.

Great move for Steve W here. He needs a steady diet of caddying, not 4x a year. You could see the writing on the wall the past couple months, working with Adam Scott was more of an "interview" than helping a friend out I guess.

Who's available for Tiger though?

Back