Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.1
Tiger didn't look very good in the interview with Jim Nantz. Maybe too many steroids for his back?

Looked like they got him off the air pretty quickly.

He seemed mentally out of it and looks like he hasnt slept in awhile...granted he suffers from insomnia but he did not look well...

I thought that interview was very strange... Nantz kept looking off in the other direction and talking over him as well.

Golf twitter is having WAY too much fun with this one... then again, his past doesn't exactly give the best look.

Could be plenty of things. On pain meds? Had a few too many blueberry infused lemonades? Allergies (he did sound a bit congested)?

Since I'm fat and balding, I won't comment on how somebody looks. Glass house and all of that.
But you'll comment on blades vs cavity backs and forged vs casts?? ;)

he doesn't look bad to me at all? his speech didn't seem affected. i'm not seeing a problem here.

I am sure he has scripts for things for pain and "wellness".

he doesn't look bad to me at all? his speech didn't seem affected. i'm not seeing a problem here.

This explains that Ping driver sounding good :D

He looked and sounded congestion and like he was on pain meds. Just a guess for sure, but I imagine he is having a rough go of it.

Unless Tiger was reviewing a round of golf he has never been a good interview. In this case he doesn't know how is back is going to be which was a natural question and he just isn't that good in those situations. Nantz was probably trying to figure out how quickly he could cut it short given that Tiger wasn't saying anything.

I just watched it, he did look a little off but otherwise seemed ok to me.

Totally agree on this. Thought he looked "puffy" and pretty tired

But you'll comment on blades vs cavity backs and forged vs casts?? ;)
Well...yes. I have played blades and cavity backs. I've talked with the people who have designed blades and cavity backs. I have played cast and forged irons and talked with the people who have designed them.

I try not to make physical appearance a topic of discussion. It's a crappy thing to do and it's usually done by people behind a keyboard who resemble a pillowcase filled with cake batter.

I don't take anything from his appearance. Tiger seemed disinterested in being interviewed. What I did take form the interview is that he is a ways off from teeing it up competitively.

I thought he looked a little tired but overall not too bad

I just watched it, he did look a little off but otherwise seemed ok to me.

well you didn't like the sound of the ping driver, so i guess you're still somewhat sane. just tread lightly.

So he might've hit the hippie lettuce while in California. Big deal.

The Script should have stayed on the Good Tiger has done with the kids and his involvement with the Tournament.

Man, I'm really curious to hear how some of you guys respond to how your spouse looks each day, or asks how she looks. And what the divorce rate is in here. Lol. Damn.

He did not look right. I only saw a replay but i think some one on team Tiger would have said let's do this another day. If he is on steroids or whatever its only part of the healing process. he is not doing anything wrong. Just a bad time to have him on air.

Man, I'm really curious to hear how some of you guys respond to how your spouse looks each day, or asks how she looks. And what the divorce rate is in here. Lol. Damn.
She looks great.

The only thing that Tiger Woods and I have in common is severe allergy. Puffy watery eyes, nasal congestion etc... all depend on the day. scratchy throat when they cut the grass and so on. looked like a bad allergy day to me ....take my word for it, I'm an expert.

This thread caught my eye, because I thought the exact same thing when I saw his interview. He looked like he was on narcotic pain meds which seems like a bad idea in view of his past accident. I could be completely wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back